Kraft Prosecution Must Be a Patriots Hater !!

T master

I know the Bills fans hate the Pats because they have been dominating us for the last 14 or so yrs with a rare win snuck in from time to time to keep the Bills faithful hopeful that one day the tables can be turned back to when the Bills use to come out on top of most of the games played between the 2 teams .

I think most of us also believe that Kraft should get the punishment he deserves as far as his case in Fl. goes because he broke the law & should be punished the same as we would if we were in the same position. 

I do think because it is a high profile case the prosecution is trying to belittle Kraft as much as he can & says that it is the law that a video tape be released to the public .  :huh:

For one i don't care to see a 70 something yr old man having sex & those that do well lets just say they need a different hobby ! sure the guy did wrong so punish him with in the law have him do community service or what ever needs to be done & let it go, one day a tape will surface for all the pervs to see & that will make them all happy it can go with he Paris Hilton tapes & all the others out there .

But who cares & where in the law does it say that a tape needs to be released to the public & why does the public need to see the tape anyway ? If it is needed to be seen in the court room for evidence thats one thing but John Q Public doesn't need to see it, makes little to know sense what so ever ...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/04/17/florida-prosecutors-plan-to-release-kraft-video/

• Like (+1) 3

32 minutes ago, T master said:

I know the Bills fans hate the Pats because they have been dominating us for the last 14 or so yrs with a rare win snuck in from time to time to keep the Bills faithful hopeful that one day the tables can be turned back to when the Bills use to come out on top of most of the games played between the 2 teams .

I think most of us also believe that Kraft should get the punishment he deserves as far as his case in Fl. goes because he broke the law & should be punished the same as we would if we were in the same position. 

I do think because it is a high profile case the prosecution is trying to belittle Kraft as much as he can & says that it is the law that a video tape be released to the public .  :huh:

For one i don't care to see a 70 something yr old man having sex & those that do well lets just say they need a different hobby ! sure the guy did wrong so punish him with in the law have him do community service or what ever needs to be done & let it go, one day a tape will surface for all the pervs to see & that will make them all happy it can go with he Paris Hilton tapes & all the others out there .

But who cares & where in the law does it say that a tape needs to be released to the public & why does the public need to see the tape anyway ? If it is needed to be seen in the court room for evidence thats one thing but John Q Public doesn't need to see it, makes little to know sense what so ever ...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/04/17/florida-prosecutors-plan-to-release-kraft-video/

It is unlawful to film or disseminate a person involved in a sex act without there knowledge and consent.  This is federal territory especially if it is made available over the internet.  This is individual is in big trouble if Kraft gets off...er uh gets away with it.

Edited by formerlyofCtown
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, T master said:

Florida has aggressive open record laws. His legal team is both claiming his innocence and challenging the state's constitution to release the tape. Think about that. He's turned down a plea deal. Said he's innocent. AND his lawyers said the police report describes the act in detail and there's no need to release the tape. If you want to buy your way out of embarrassment and debase a state's constitution so your HJ video doesn't get exposed, you deserve everything that's coming to you.

Edited by quinnearlysghost88
  • Like (+1) 2

Judge temporarily stops Kraft video release

T.J. Quinn ESPN Staff Writer  3:33 PM ET

A Florida judge issued a temporary protective order Wednesday stopping the release of video evidence of sexual services Robert Kraft allegedly received from a massage parlor.

Kraft's legal team had been scrambling to stop the release after the Palm Beach County State Attorney's office surprised the New England Patriots and other defendants Wednesday morning by announcing they would release the video as soon as possible, saying Florida's broad open records laws gave them no other option.