Jets full schedule leaked

dre1527

8 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

It's probably a set Division formula.  Division rival, bookends seem to happen every so many years.

It seems it happens to us all the time.  I could be wrong but I think its been 3 of the last 4 seasons.

Im wrong.  2012 and '13. NE and the Jets.  Wow time flies when youre gettn old.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

12 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

It seems it happens to us all the time.  I could be wrong but I think its been 3 of the last 4 seasons.

Im wrong.  2012 and '13. NE and the Jets.  Wow time flies when youre gettn old.

2003 I think was infamous!  Bills beatdown of Pats* when Bills cheat picking up Lawyer Milloy & Sam Adams Monkey Stomp Brady Opening Day: 31-zip in O.Park.

Then Belicheat gets last laugh after he probably bugged the locker room in Foxborough on the last game of year: 0-31 Bigger Cheats.

On 4/17/2019 at 11:43 PM, ExiledInIllinois said:

2003 I think was infamous!  Bills beatdown of Pats* when Bills cheat picking up Lawyer Milloy & Sam Adams Monkey Stomp Brady Opening Day: 31-zip in O.Park.

Then Belicheat gets last laugh after he probably bugged the locker room in Foxborough on the last game of year: 0-31 Bigger Cheats.

Talk about book ends.  Identical scores flipped around.  Was kinda spooky and I think the last time we beat Brady.

Guess we beat him in 2011.  Do you suppose it was after that game he sold his soul.

Edited by formerlyofCtown
  • Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, BillsCuse said:

Anyone else find it ridiculous the Jets who were terrible last year get 3 primetime games and we get 1...both teams have exciting young QB's and both teams have upgraded significantly this offseason...

7 hours ago, Herc11 said:

So we've not only learned you were wrong, but you also dont know how to be humble and admit that you were wrong. Great qualities right there.

How was I wrong?

Go back, use your eyes and read what I wrote, then once you understand how words work, come back.

Edited by Jay_Fixit

5 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

How was I wrong?

Go back, use your eyes and read what I wrote, then once you understand how words work, come back.

Sure, cause you surely weren't insinuating that he was wrong with your snide remark. ?

10 hours ago, Herc11 said:

Sure, cause you surely weren't insinuating that he was wrong with your snide remark. ?

Insinuating?

The guy creates a thread entitled “Jets Full Schedule Leaked” and then posted one sentence about one game without a link or an attribution..

And I say one thing.

And I’m wrong.

Yikes. Your responses might be worse than his thread. And that’s saying something.

• Haha (+1) 1