Jets full schedule leaked

dre1527

4 minutes ago, wppete said:

We can beat both those teams on their home field.

As Murphy and Tasker discussed - this is a good deal for the Bills, if true - routines are good, and two straight weeks at same field, hotel, locker room, meeting rooms, etc. is a good thing.

Edited by BobChalmers
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsCuse said:

Could still be fake, but if they get 2 Monday night's and a Thursday night game and Bills get squat, I'll be pissed

If Bills get no prime time games-- i would be okay with it. Until we are legit-- we look like crap on those nights

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, eball said:

This doesn't sound like fun.

We have to play 1 game in New Jersey anyway so the first game under new coaching staff and a completely new Squad could work in our favour so I don't mind it. Hopefully they are completely disorganized. 

4 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

If Bills get no prime time games-- i would be okay with it. Until we are legit-- we look like crap on those nights

Not a terrible deal, but after the streak of road games to begin last season, I’d be less than pleased with two road games to start this season. 

If true, I like a division road game to start the season.  Finishing the season at home against a division opponent is also a plus.  But the Jets having their bye week after only three games?  Wow.

2 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

If true, I like a division road game to start the season.  Finishing the season at home against a division opponent is also a plus.  But the Jets having their bye week after only three games?  Wow.

Well, when they fire Gase after starting 0-3 they'll have a chance to right the ship with Gregggggggo taking command.