Buffalo Bills Schedule Leaks

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

The two 4pm games while playing home makes me think it's fake. 

I know they have in the past but that's usually when they are playing on the west coast, not at home. 

It's fake.  We already have two confirmed NYJ games (W1 on road, W17 at home), although the W4 vs. Pats*** appears to be legit.

Just now, corta765 said:

Really sucks that is not an easier opener and its a roadie for the 2nd straight year which is very unfair.

Not really.

Edited by eball
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, corta765 said:

NFL rarely makes teams go back to back on the road and I would much rather the Bills start off at home where we have better chance for the win.

I believe home field advantage matters least of all in the opening week because both teams are fired up.  I'm actually glad we open on the road.  And I'm very pleased we get the Pats*** early in the season when they are typically at their weakest.

2 minutes ago, eball said:

I believe home field advantage matters least of all in the opening week because both teams are fired up.  I'm actually glad we open on the road.  And I'm very pleased we get the Pats*** early in the season when they are typically at their weakest.

Even with the additions the Bills had I still think they need everything in their corner if they want to make the playoffs. Remember that fast start in 2017 helped propel them to the playoffs and give them some room to mess up. 

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Hey we’re gonna be 1-0 and coming home for the opener to go up 2-0! I like it. Then an easy w week 17 if we need a win to get home field 

I would love nothing more than to have Darnold throw 3 interceptions, and Allen throw 5 touchdowns. Obviously. 

Well this is shocking... 

As a Patriots beat writer, does typing something like this not at least cause you to wonder?... 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I would love nothing more than to have Darnold throw 3 interceptions, and Allen throw 5 touchdowns. Obviously. 

Well this is shocking... 

As a Patriots beat writer, does typing something like this not at least cause you to wonder?... 

Hasn’t the NFL put a focus on having division games at the end of season? Is it different in NE than anywhere else?

5 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Well this is shocking... 

The Bills have closed the last few seasons with AFC East opponents. Something stinks. Everyone grab your tinfoil hats! ?

2 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

Hasn’t the NFL put a focus on having division games at the end of season? Is it different in NE than anywhere else?

The curiosity is the venue 3 consecutive years, not that they are playing division opponents. 

• Like (+1) 2