Buffalo Bills Schedule Leaks

10 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Just keeping it real, man.

I think you are pushing your "real-o-meter" into the red ;)

I won't post it here, NSFW and all that, but I really wanted to link in some Dave Chappelle [when "Keeping it Real" goes horribly wrong] clips... 

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Wow a Thanksgiving game would be cool. I consider that a primetime game.We'll know for sure in a few hours.

I'm going to have to leave my family gathering and go watch the Bills game alone. I can't be around the "couldn't care less about football" crowd for the first Bills Thanksgiving game in 25 years.

"oh, the Bills are playing, huh? Against the Cowboys? Didn't they win the Super Bowl a few times against the Bills?"

"Does Jim Kelly still play?"

"Why do you still even WATCH the Bills, huh?"

I CAN'T TAKE YOUR ***** TODAY, AUNT TILLY!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Logic said:

I'm going to have to leave my family gathering and go watch the Bills game alone. I can't be around the "couldn't care less about football" crowd for the first Bills Thanksgiving game in 25 years.

"oh, the Bills are playing, huh? Against the Cowboys? Didn't they win the Super Bowl a few times against the Bills?"

***** Aunt Tilly... Every time. 

2 minutes ago, wagon127 said:

I have some In-Laws that live in Dallas. I just may go visit them for thanksgiving weekend if this is true.

Literally the only reason to willingly seek out in-laws around the holidays... 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I hope this is wrong because I'm supposed to go to the Giants game but I'll be on the other side of the country on 12/1.  

Jesus, man, read the thread a little bit.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

47 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Wow a Thanksgiving game would be cool. I consider that a primetime game.We'll know for sure in a few hours.

Well, at least KB won’t miss out on turkey dinner if the Bills do get a Thanksgiving Day game.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

39 minutes ago, Logic said:

I have a niece who turned off the game one Thanksgiving (not even a Bills game) and announced we should all focus on the family being together. THAT never happened again!  

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Augie said:

I have a niece who turned off the game one Thanksgiving (not even a Bills game) and announced we should all focus on the family being together. THAT never happened again!  

Is this the daughter of your sister that you used to have the impromptu Kung fu battles with?  (I.e., foot grab down stairs?)

Just now, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Is this the daughter of your sister that you used to have the impromptu Kung fu battles with?  (I.e., foot grab down stairs?)

SOMEBODY pays attention!

...and yes.