Buffalo Bills Schedule Leaks

1 minute ago, corta765 said:

Good teams lose to bad teams all the time. I think the Bills are even with NYJ and split that series. The Giants are coming home after probably losing in Dallas and will be motivated to give themselves a shot. That game is by no means easy or a cakewalk and it will be a challenge as any road game is.

That is true, but you make picks based not on the odds.  Odds are that good teams beat bad teams. I won't find you on the Jets, because it is a bit of a toss up. I actually think we get spanked with our new O-Line playing together for the first time.  But the Giants? They look more like a team trying to tank then a team that will be motivated following a home loss. 

2 minutes ago, Forward Progress said:

I'm not as excited for a Thanksgiving Thursday game.  It's not a holiday for me in Canada.  I may need to save a vacation day for that day if it comes true.

I'd rather the Bills did NOT play on Thanksgiving.  In fact, as someone stated earlier, give me sixteen 1pm Sunday games and I'm happy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

If you can't imagine Josh Allen and Lesean McCoy eating turkey legs while doing an interview after beating the Cowboys, man you aint nothin.

Just now, Forward Progress said:

Work won't get between me and a Bills game.   I have only three reasonable options - vacation, sick day, quit.  That sums it up.

That's exactly what I tell my wife about marriage all the time. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1