Buffalo Bills Schedule Leaks

5 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

I think I'm the only one who doesn't care if the Bills are on in prime time.

Not by a longshot.  Particularly for those of us who work, staying up for a midnight finish on Sunday or Monday nights is brutal.  I actually wish that during the football season I lived on the West Coast, as I'd love 10 a.m. kickoffs.

• Like (+1) 5

9 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I have no idea what the obsession over prime time is. 

I think its just nice to have something different at least once or twice a year.  NFL on Primetime has a distinctly different feel then 1:00. Plus it frees up Sunday afternoons to do other things and not miss the Bills game.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsfan5121 said:

For anyone hoping for Thanksgiving, I noticed Miami is @Cle week 12, @NYJ week 14, and @NYG week 15.  No chance they are getting 4 straight road games (Thanksgiving week 13)

What happened to @NYG Week 2?

5 minutes ago, wagon127 said:

I think its just nice to have something different at least once or twice a year.  NFL on Primetime has a distinctly different feel then 1:00. Plus it frees up Sunday afternoons to do other things and not miss the Bills game.

^^^^This. 

11 minutes ago, corta765 said:

Most recent update:

Week 3 is unquestionably a home game, given that we have two-straight road games to begin the year.   We already know the dates when we host our divisional opponents so it has to be the Bengals, Ravens, Broncos, Eagles, or Redskins.

I hope the NFL's AI takes into consideration the brutal road stretch we endured last year through the 1st half. Of course, this year I'm feeling much more like, so what? Bring it on, those playing us should have a health respect for what the Bills will be bringing on game day versus much of last year. 

1 minute ago, Midwest1981 said:

Week 3 is unquestionably a home game, given that we have two-straight road games to begin the year.   We already know the dates when we host our divisional opponents so it has to be the Bengals, Ravens, Broncos, Eagles, or Redskins.

If you go by Buscaglia's chart, the only options are the Bengals or Ravens.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Yeah.  I won't have to roast in the sun the first couple of weeks.

Lol honestly people make me laugh. Half this fanbase complains about cold weather and the other half hates warm games. PEOPLE MAKE UP YOUR MINDS!!!! lol

• Haha (+1) 1