Buffalo Bills Schedule Leaks

6 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Something's not right, cuz this shows NE playing week 16. Earlier reports have us playing NE that week.

It's definitely not right. It was already stated that the Pats were playing Sunday night week 1 and this has Browns at Pats week 2. It was already said that the Browns play the Jets on MNF week 2

30 minutes ago, HansLanda said:

I personally hate the idea of playing against Bell in his first week back in the NFL. I think he will be running with purpose.

I disagree. He didn’t play at all last year and he will be used sparingly in pre season for fear of injuries. The Jets line sucks as of right now. It may change in the future? I like playing them first.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, HansLanda said:

I personally hate the idea of playing against Bell in his first week back in the NFL. I think he will be running with purpose.

I think he’ll be rusty and out of game shape.

And not with Pittsburgh.

• Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, corta765 said:

As of now here are the leaks:

Week 1: @ NYJ

Week 2: @ NYG
Week 4: NE
Week 10: @ CLE
Week 16: @ NE
Week 17: NYJ

I'm getting married the Saturday before Week 6, I'm hoping we're on the road so my out of towners have no issues with hotels or commuting (via Uber) that day. 

54 minutes ago, HansLanda said:

That's here nor there.  He should be running with purpose all the time.  That said, it's not about him.  It's about the Bills front 7.  Stop him.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

I'm getting married the Saturday before Week 6, I'm hoping we're on the road so my out of towners have no issues with hotels or commuting (via Uber) that day. 

Are you joking?