Buffalo Bills Schedule Leaks

2 minutes ago, thurst44 said:

I'm in Belleville, and was in Kearny until last year (so maybe a little farther than 5 miles), but was in Rutherford briefly before that -- walked home from the 48-28 game. I've been to Duffy's once -- oddly enough it was the Monday night Pats game where they almost won but they kept the clock running on Watkins after he went out of bounds ending the last chance for a comeback. I loved it (perfectly divey and neighborhoody), but that night was the only Bills fan there, but got the rest of the bar into it (and bartender had a leftover shirt). Has it been livelier lately?  

I usually go into the city a few times a year to Calico's (one day is covered by a friend's generous father who comes in from Buffalo and buys everyone wristbands), but mostly watch on Direct Ticket. Had a good time at Abbey's in Jersey City with the JC Bills Backers watching the playoff game, even if the game itself was a dud -- not too crowded, but enough passionate fans to make it fun. I was thinking of going to there or to Duffy's to watch the draft if they were doing anything.

We normally have a good crowd at Duffys for the Bills games, so you were at one of the very rare occasions where there weren't a bunch of us there.  You should definitely give it another try this season.  We have a great group and the bar treats us very well.  We are going to be at Duffys for at least the first day of the draft.  I will send you a PM with my contact info in case you want any additional info on the Northern NJ Backers.  We are always looking for more local Bills fans to join our crew.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillies said:

I can't believe somebody approved that. So much wrong with it.

Terrible color, too big, too curvy, and too girlie. Looks like some blond chicks Friday night haidoo from 1980

the old one was great.

.... errr, am I allowed to say that here?

22 minutes ago, Olliemets said:

It's true. I live in NY Metro Area and just heard Giants schedule on WFAN.

Bills open at Jets week 1, at Giants week 2. Kind of sucks

No, it's kind of great for the Bills - two straight road games with the same stadium/hotel/locker room/meeting rooms - routine is good.  

Edited by BobChalmers