Buffalo Bills Schedule Leaks

16 minutes ago, chknwing334 said:

I live a few miles from Metlife.  I would HATE it if the first two games were at Jets and at Giants.  I am really looking forward to going to the Bills games at Metlife and would much prefer the games to be spread out with one mid/late season.  :(

I would have preferred these games later in the season, once Jets and Giants fans start dumping tickets on StubHub for $6. (You know what I'm talking about, Gug.)

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I would have preferred these games later in the season, once Jets and Giants fans start dumping tickets on StubHub for $6.

You read my mind.  Two nice-weather games within 3.5 hours??? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, chknwing334 said:

Where do you live?  I'm in Lyndhurst.  Do you watch the games with the North Jersey Bills Backers at Duffys?

I'm in Belleville, and was in Kearny until last year (so maybe a little farther than 5 miles), but was in Rutherford briefly before that -- walked home from the 48-28 game. I've been to Duffy's once -- oddly enough it was the Monday night Pats game where they almost won but they kept the clock running on Watkins after he went out of bounds ending the last chance for a comeback. I loved it (perfectly divey and neighborhoody), but that night was the only Bills fan there, but got the rest of the bar into it (and bartender had a leftover shirt). Has it been livelier lately?  

I usually go into the city a few times a year to Calico's (one day is covered by a friend's generous father who comes in from Buffalo and buys everyone wristbands), but mostly watch on Direct Ticket. Had a good time at Abbey's in Jersey City with the JC Bills Backers watching the playoff game, even if the game itself was a dud -- not too crowded, but enough passionate fans to make it fun. I was thinking of going to there or to Duffy's to watch the draft if they were doing anything.

2 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

Agreed, eball 

Wow!!  Back to Basic Education for some on here.  

Why post when one is so clueless.

It's like 75% of the visitors to this thread are my grandparents.