Buffalo Bills Schedule Leaks

1 minute ago, eball said:

By W10 we should have a good sense of the Bills and Browns.  If things go well that's going to be a big game in the AFC playoff picture.

I am pumped should be able to go and make the drive

9 minutes ago, corta765 said:

Another leak:

If accurate that means:

Week 1 at NYJ

Week 4 NE

Week 10 at CLE

Week 16 at NE

Week 17 NYJ

As weird as it seems to say this given how their games have been excruciatingly bad enough to build national stories around, I'm kind of surprised this is not a night game with the storyline of star-crossed football teams with high-ceiling Year 2 QBs.

Just now, thurst44 said:

As weird as it seems to say this given how their games have been excruciatingly bad enough to build national stories around, I'm kind of surprised this is not a night game with the storyline of star-crossed football teams with high-ceiling Year 2 QBs.

So the networks have the ability to protect games from primetime. Additionally teams are limited to the number of primetime games allowed. Given the opponents CLE has this year I think we unfortunately down on the list which is dumb considering how good of a game it will probably be.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, corta765 said:

Another leak:

If accurate that means:

Week 1 at NYJ

Week 4 NE

Week 10 at CLE

Week 16 at NE

Week 17 NYJ

God...can the NFL schedule makers ever get creative? This is the 3rd year in a row that we play New England on the road week 16. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

God...can the NFL schedule makers ever get creative? This is the 3rd year in a row that we play New England on the road week 16. 

Yea agreed it's pretty redic. I understand the need to try to make the division matter at the end of the season but it feels so blah 

5 minutes ago, corta765 said:

Yea agreed it's pretty redic. I understand the need to try to make the division matter at the end of the season but it feels so blah 

I think it's become pretty formulaic like the NHL. There you'll notice the same teams have the same road trips, playing the same teams year after year. Obviously more variability with the NFL, but still

20 minutes ago, thurst44 said:

In the last 15 years or so, the Bills best chance ( due to futility on the field) at a prime time game was the Thursday night game. The league did away with the mandatory Thursday appearance to please the networks. Their best chance now relies on surprise success and a flex situation. In the current climate, with networks ponying up huge $$ and demanding ratings draws over duds, the Bills are further on the back burner than ever. Going forward it will be playoff teams , then the old standbys of DAL, CHI, NYG, and now probably both LA teams. TV markets and draws rule prime time football. 

38 minutes ago, eball said:

By W10 we should have a good sense of the Bills and Browns.  If things go well that's going to be a big game in the AFC playoff picture.

Bills coming in at 7-2, first place in the East. Browns at 8-1, first place in the AFC. Flex game for home field...........:P