Buffalo Bills Schedule Leaks

4 minutes ago, eball said:

Where are you getting this?  I'm almost certain I've seen bye weeks before Thursday games, which actually makes a ton of sense.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/02/02/goodell-says-many-players-dont-want-a-bye-week-before-thursday-games/

Because a Thursday Night game, would take time away from what is usually the players only break in the season.

3 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Clearly they are the toast of the town. Just have them play exclusively on Sunday nights. I get that there's hype for Cleveland but as usual, the media is gonna beat that drum until I wanna puke at the sight of "Browns orange." I sincerely hope all the monstrous egos on that team clash and they implode.

It feels a little overdone, ala the rams of last year. We'll see how it turns out. As long as they don't inexplicably put the dolphins on primetime like 6 weeks in a row again. *vomits at the memory*

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

How many prime time games have the Pats had for last decade? Seeing a young Browns team would be a nice change compared against some of the other choices. 

If Allen and the Bills roll this season they will have multiple prime time games next year. 

I'm not saying I wouldn't mind seeing them on Sunday night, but six Sunday night games? I think the NFL knows they need more variety than that. 

1 minute ago, blacklabel said:

I'm not saying I wouldn't mind seeing them on Sunday night, but six Sunday night games? I think the NFL knows they need more variety than that. 

Yeah, zero percent chance of that happening. Seems this years leaks are much worse than last seasons. Last season some credible stuff was out early IIRC.

• Like (+1) 1

Ok, the Bills' schedule leak is fake.  Manish Mehta just released the Jets' schedule and the Bills open at the Meadowlands, and finish at home vs. Jets in W17.

2 minutes ago, corta765 said:

Per Jeff Howe Pats at Bills week 4

This would be AWESOME.  

Edited by eball

Just now, PaattMaann said:

Week 1 is Bill AT Jets, there goes the hope for home opener week 1

Really sucks that is not an easier opener and its a roadie for the 2nd straight year which is very unfair.

• Like (+1) 1