If The Bills Trade Up In The 1st Round, How High Should They Go?

43 minutes ago, papazoid said:

chances of becoming a pro bowler

1. T.J. Hockenson

2.  Q. Williams

3. E. Oliver

4. A. Dillard

5. N. Bosa

6. J. Allen

Would it be possible to get a list of bowlers and their chances of becoming pro football players? 

12 hours ago, whorlnut said:

No. Just no. We don’t need another guy like Brown. We already have guys like him. We need receivers with size. 

Outside of hands the best attribute a WR can have is the ability to separate. Size and speed are nice but it's a lot easier for a QB to throw to guy that's open opposed to one who's fighting for a contested pass or jump ball.

That being said, you're right we have enough little speedsters on the team. That's why I want Hockenson.

• Like (+1) 1

I dont know that the Bills NEED ten draft picks, but its Beane's preferred method of  building a team. Wouldnt be surprised if he traded down and even added FUTURE picks if it was ME I would  consider moving down,and back into the lower part to the first round,. "Quality' not necessarily 'quantity' and would try to end up with 2 picks in the first, 2 in the second.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

This is my prediction if he is there. I think they will use 3rd and 5th to get there

I don't mind trading up to get Q as long as we do not lose our 2nd.  We are going to get a good player at 2...

It'd have to be a "can't miss" type of player for them to move up at all, I think. Maybe if Quinnen Williams is still hanging around after the fifth or sixth pick they might try to jump up a few spots. If anything, I think they'd stay at 9, take their guy and then jump back into the first round somewhere between picks 22-32 and draft another player who they had ranked super high on their board.

If they truly love someone, then do whatever it takes. It looks like there are only approx. 15 or so elite players so I am against trading back too far. I want quality not just quantity. I actually love the thought of Devin White being on our team rather than on the Jets. He is every bit the player Roquan Smith is IMO. Move Edmunds to OLB. it won't happen but I would like that.... and I'm probably a minority of 1.

I dont see a player that the Bills would trade their early round draft capital for. I can see the Bills moving back into the 3rd round giving away later round picks. The Bills dont need all ten picks but they need 1st through 3rd desperately. 

15 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

You think no defensive player is worth moving up?  I would agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.    shrug.gif

You trade up for a QB or a generational talent... nothing in this draft is worth giving up any assets for

• Like (+1) 1