If The Bills Trade Up In The 1st Round, How High Should They Go?

25 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Personally, I wouldn't like them to go any further up than 5th overall.  Your thoughts?

i would for sure go to 5 for q. wiliams.

3 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Not thinking a trade up from 9 is wise.  There will be good options available at 9.

if we can move a player (shaq) and a 2020 pick great. i wouldn't trade any picks this year before the 2nd 4th rd. pick.

37 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Personally, I wouldn't like them to go any further up than 5th overall.  Your thoughts?

9th. 

I do do not like trading up in the first for ANYTHING but a QB. 

Now if they trade down no lower than 15-20. I only have 16 first round grades on players 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

5th as the only spot that would not be so costly that I would gag. But, I would only go there to get Allen, Bosa, or Quinnen Williams.

I doubt they will get the chance so this is moot..  All three will be gone by pick 4.

43 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

LOL Lets put it this way I just added up the value of every pick they have.  If they traded every pick they have the value chart shows they could get to #3, keep just their 2nd rounder,  5th is about the best they can get to.

So unless you feel it would be a good idea to have just  the 5th overall and they keep their 2nd, you're not going anywhere close moving up. 

Trade their 1st and 3rd may get them to 7th. and thats only if a team above them really wants to trade down, likely other teams could give them a better offer.

People keep talking about their 10 picks, while I agree they likely don't need to have ten picks,  if you take the 7 picks they have from the 4th round down they are worth a little less than 200 points combined! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Stay at 9.  Move to 21 (Seahawks) to get Wilkins or Lawrence when we take Hock or J Taylor at 9. 

If we take Oliver at 9, move to 28 (Chargers) to get Fant or Marquis Brown depending who is available.  Don’t think Metcalf will be there. 

No. Just no. We don’t need another guy like Brown. We already have guys like him. We need receivers with size.