Jags RB TJ Yeldon visits Bills

29 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I'm sure Beane's disappointed that this guy passed away...he would have been a hell of a third down option in this RB room...

Image result for old man in a wheelchair football

I don't see the comedy in this or maybe it wasn't supposed to be funny?

of course, not to insult or anything but coming from an avatar like that, it may be just a steaming source of sarcasm?

as for TJ, I'm on board!

18 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Yea, why go after a 25 year old dual threat back who has had a success in the league and still has potential to be better.  IMO Yeldon is the type of back that could go from a bad offense with a bad QB like Jacksonville, to a team with good offense and QB and have a huge jump statistically.  If we get Yeldon and Allen takes a leap, I could see Yeldon having a great year, especially if McCoy really is more done than we think.  Also if we land Yeldon, it would allow us to still draft a RB but not have to make it a priority.  We can wait for one to come to us in the draft at the right time and not have to overdraft one.  If we don't have one fall to us at the right time, no big deal.  We fill other holes/add depth this draft and are very well situated to draft a RB in 2020.  I can't see why anyone would want to turn the Bills looking at Yeldon into a negative.

I love Yeldon while he was at Bama, he was nice his first few years. He had more burst a few years ago. Yeldon isn’t the problem, the way they are handling the position is. 

Absolutely makes sense to sign him. Still in his prime with not a lot of wear and tear. Would provide a good receiving option out of the backfield. 

I think you'd still target a guy like Rodney Anderson or Bryce Love in the 6th or 7th(if available) and let them rehab. 

The discord in Jags land is a bit of a red flag, but there is lot's to like about Yeldon.   The Bills have one of the better locker rooms in the league, I think, and might be strong enough to help Yeldon stay on task.  If the Bills did sign him, it would certainly raise the level of competition. 

3 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

Beane basically said RBs are a dime a dozen.

RBs don't need to develop TBH.

Nope....just fit one that fits the blocking being put together.......

To me this OL screams power running game.......so.......a power back makes sense (I have the sneaking suspician that Gore is going to end up looking better then Shady....hope I am wrong though)

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

Beane basically said RBs are a dime a dozen.

RBs don't need to develop TBH.

......playbook/scheme/surroundings wise?.....have to disagree........but respect your opinion bud..

Just now, the skycap said:

That's why I'm banging the drum for Yeldon. Anyone know if he left Buffalo yet?

...Applebee's for dinner...window seat..