Jags RB TJ Yeldon visits Bills

2 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

The only thing he can do is catch... he’s as 1 dimensional as it gets. Pass on this dude all day long

Yeldon averages 4.0 yards per carry in his career.

Leonard Fournette, the highly touted 1st rounder running behind the same line in the same offensive system, has a career rushing average of 3.7 yards per carry.

Between the above listed statistics and the "MAGA" in your avatar, forgive me if I don't take your word for it.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, Logic said:

Leonard Fournette, the highly touted 1st rounder running behind the same line in the same offensive system, has a career rushing average of 3.7 yards per carry.

Between the above listed statistics and the "MAGA" in your avatar, forgive me if I don't take your word for it.

I truly do not understand the dislike Yeldon gets. I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees that he has talent. Sure he isn't the best runner, but he isn't bad. Add the fact he is a very solid catcher and this would be a great pick up.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Logic said:

Ok. I always thought your name was ironic... not sure if it’s an act or you are serious. Hopefully you won’t need a safe space to recover from you TDS. But don’t fret, he will be out of the WH in 5 years... ? 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, rayray808 said:

you are at the store and you have a gift card that expires that day... do you spend the money left on it? or just buy what you want and let the rest of the money go to waste?

SIGN HIM FOR CHEAP IF YOU CAN - end thread

Unused cap money rolls over to next year so the gift card doesn't expire today.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

I don't need these highlights, I saw him play.

Good, yes. As good as Saquan Barkley? I'm not going that far.

Yeah well, Thurman wasn't as good as Barry either but he still ended up in Canton.

Not saying Sanders will end up in the Hall but his skill set dictates he should be a very good RB at the pro level.

13 hours ago, qwksilver said:

Surprised he's still on the street. Shouldn't cost much this late in the game.

Because Yeldon sucks at football... I'd rather have Miles Sanders 

4 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

I don't need these highlights, I saw him play.

Good, yes. As good as Saquan Barkley? I'm not going that far.

He's a strong close to Barkley & I saw him play too... I'm a PSU fan... I'm 2 hrs away from State College.  

11 hours ago, MJS said:

And you expect a RB that's sitting on his couch a week before the draft to help the team significantly? If the Bills don't believe in McCoy anymore, they should be drafting his replacement.

Well, possibly. But I would rather they draft a great running back, actually.  But I want one in the early rounds, and all conventional wisdom is saying that won't happen.  I am not of the mindset that good/great running backs are a dime a dozen, easy to find late in the draft, and think a young high quality running back could end up being the missing piece this year if the Bills are not careful.    I want Yeldon as I don't have confidence the Bills are looking at a running back early in the draft.

Sign him.  He was the #2 rb coming out of high school.  He's big, strong, fast.  Years younger than Shady and Frank Gore.  Knows the league.  If he makes the team, that would be great.  If not, cut him and move on.  Why not?  

They wouldn't bring him in  if he wasn't a serious prospect.

• Like (+1) 1

He's clearly not an every down bell cow but he has value especially with our geriatric backfield. Plus the cost will be minimal. His signing would not prevent us from drafting a RB in round 3 as well.

14 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Grant serves as the Jaguars' primary kickoff returner and also has other roles on special teams. Yeldon has never played a special-teams snap in his NFL career. Grant played 156 last season, and he broke a 58-yard run out of punt formation in Jacksonville's victory over the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday

Yeldon

..and hasn't going back to '17.

healthy he is a hell of a versatile back.

hope they can work something out and he doesn't end up with the patsies**?

i didtn get what the other poster was thinking..Yeldon is probably not going to play ST.  I get the Skipper connection..and the Bills can afford him.But what kind of opportunity is it for him? Bills have RB depth and I assume they will get what they can out of McCoy and Gore for one year. Would Yeldon be looking for a multi-year deal, accept he wont play much in 2019,and perhaps have inside track for the starting job 2020?

4 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

Yeah well, Thurman wasn't as good as Barry either but he still ended up in Canton.

Not saying Sanders will end up in the Hall but his skill set dictates he should be a very good RB at the pro level.

4 hours ago, Scorp83 said:

Because Yeldon sucks at football... I'd rather have Miles Sanders 

He's a strong close to Barkley & I saw him play too... I'm a PSU fan... I'm 2 hrs away from State College.  

So Miles Sanders is worth a first round pick?

Is that what you are both saying?

8 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

So Miles Sanders is worth a first round pick?

Is that what you are both saying?

No, but IMO I don't think any RB in this draft is a slam dunk 1st rounder, and I love Sanders. If I was a super needy team and had to reach it'd be for Jacobs followed Sanders and Montgomery.