Jags RB TJ Yeldon visits Bills

This could indicate they are considering an offer for Clark or Clowney. Beane may have had a 4th or 5th round picked pegged for RB. Now maybe that spot goes to Yeldon because that pick is part of a package?

Man the draft needs to hurry up and get here. My head hurts.

1 hour ago, GreggTX said:

I doubt we'll have a top 12 passing offense and right now our top 2 RB's are over 30. I definitely think our 3rd RB could get a lot of snaps. Also, our OL is average. There is not a single probowl caliber player there. Still, that's a big improvement.

No one knows any of the above as of April 16th, 2019.

1 hour ago, Mister Defense said:

Hope this happens--excellent receiver too, and young.

To me, this, inexplicably, has been one of the most important need areas not yet addressed. So, while late in the game, could be a key pick-up.

Shoot, at 25, who knows what this guy could do on a good offense.

I just assumed they were done adding RB's in FA and were going to draft one, to see how Shady and Gore do this season and take over for them next year.  Now I don't think they're going to take one.

2 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Yeldon  was coached by Kelly Skipper for the majority of his career. I think he is an interesting guy who could thrive in Daboll's offense, as the James White type. I dunno. I'm good with it. He's better than anything in the draft this year not named Jacobs. 

Lol, no he’s not. He should have gone undrafted coming out of college. He would be ranked somewhere around 10-ish(for RBs) on my board this year. Yeldon only got drafted high because he ran behind a GREAT line in college. Even a UDFA has a better shot of making an impact on our roster than Yeldon. 

Edited by MakeBuffaloGreatAgain

4 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

Lol, no he’s not. He should have gone undrafted coming out of college. He would be ranked somewhere around 10-ish(for RBs) on my board this year. Yeldon only got drafted high because he ran behind a GREAT line in college. Even a UDFA has a better shot of making an impact on our roster than Yeldon. 

I agree. I'd rather have Miles Sanders but beggars can't be choosy

3 hours ago, Mister Defense said:

Just a hunch? Really think the Bills can risk their season on a pipe dream?  No sign of life in him last year, consistently.  Obviously I hope you are right, but nothing to go on here other than his career stats--not 2018.

The Bills cannot take that chance, should not. 

In the Super Bowl years the Bills almost always cut ties with players when they were done--sign of a good team.

And you expect a RB that's sitting on his couch a week before the draft to help the team significantly? If the Bills don't believe in McCoy anymore, they should be drafting his replacement.

1 minute ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

You’ve been asking for THIS guy all off season? Yeesh, set the bar a little higher. This guy isn’t even worth Vet minimum. 

I never said he should be the starter, but rather have him as depth.

2 hours ago, Georgie said:

Yeldon doesnt play special teams

I wasn't thinking as a return man but on the inside of the kicking game unit.But now that I'm thinking about a return man...I wouldn't mind having him get a shot to return as well...be a upgrade over #2 Murphy on the depth chart,who struggled.

SJF serves a purpose...

Edited by Misterbluesky