Best Seats for a child?

BritBill

There's a possibility of a change of plan with my trip over to see a game this year. My 8 year old son might be coming with me. 

Don't get me wrong, the chance to travel and spend some amazing times with him is great. However, I'm not sure of where would be the best part of the stadium to try and gets tickets.

If I was on my own or with a friend I wouldn't really mind where we'd go in the stadium. I've travelled all over the world watching soccer so there isn't any in stadia behaviour that bothers me.

Where would you guys suggest is the best place at New Era Field for a child to watch the game?

Thanks.

11 minutes ago, haroldwaide said:

Section 105 is the family zone.  Sections 224 through 227 are alcohol free.  I have seats in 226 and haven't had a whole lot of issues over the years.

Thank you, Harold. I appreciate your reply. 

I'm no expert on stadium seating, but I'd be wary of the 100's .  A lot of times the crowd stands up during the game and that could be more problematic in the 100's for your son since the viewing angle is lower.

I took my kids two years ago and someone on the board suggested the first 10 rows in the 300's between the 20 yard lines.  That worked out great for me.  But you wouldn't be in a family or alcohol free section.  We did have a guy behind us who was over-served but the stadium security guy was on top of him before it became an issue.

• Like (+1) 1

we have been season ticket holders for a long time have sat in all the different areas but our seats are now in sec 129 row 3 I love this area yes people sometimes stand but the 100s are a good area for children to sit I have seen quite a few parents bring young kids in the area we sit and they always have a good time.

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/16/2019 at 12:54 PM, haroldwaide said:

Section 105 is the family zone.  Sections 224 through 227 are alcohol free.  I have seats in 226 and haven't had a whole lot of issues over the years.

I've got tickets in 226. Row 2.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if you're willing to spend a bit of extra cash, the clubs are great.  i was at the opener two years ago in the jim kelly club, and the place was packed with families and kids.  in fact. matt milano's entire family was up there too.  

people tend to me more tame in the clubs.  good seats, nice bathrooms, and great parking if you decide to add it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.