Russell Wilson Reaches 4 Year $140 Million ($107 m guaranteed) extension with Seahawks

tenor.gif?itemid=12324325

3 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

At that price I'll raise my hand saying they should have traded him IF (and that is a big IF) they got a good offer for he is not worth $35 million a year.  

Hes worth every penny.       You should watch a Seahawks game 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

I want to know if he got the cap increase triggers that increase is Salary. Think third player to try to negotiate it. 

Edit. Based on reading doesn’t look like he did. Just the no trade clause. 

Edited by MAJBobby

20 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

At that price I'll raise my hand saying they should have traded him IF (and that is a big IF) they got a good offer for he is not worth $35 million a year.  

As Bills fans of all people we should know how hard it is to get a franchise QB.  You just can't let someone of his talent at the most important position go.  You're going to lose some talent at other positions with that contract.  However, you have to have faith that you'll draft well and have the right coaches in place to compete for a Superbowl.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

That's the going rate for elite qb play ..Wilson is an outstanding qb the o-line last couple years has been terrible yet he put up 35 TDs 7 int last year 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Why not? He 's one of the best in the league....The NFL and their teams have plenty of money. If Allen becomes a great QB , are you not going to want to pay him next contract?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Glad that Seattle managed to secure Wilson. Pete Carroll is already the oldest coach in the league, I wonder whether he has another 5 years in him.

Wilson is still young enough to head to New York after 5 years. Will Ciara still be in the music/entertainment business then?! Eli is happy with this news.

8 minutes ago, nucci said:

Why not? He 's one of the best in the league....The NFL and their teams have plenty of money. If Allen becomes a great QB , are you not going to want to pay him next contract?

I think he is a good QB because he has a team to support him and the team will not be as good when the money going into his pocket could fund 3-4 good players.