Tremaine Edmunds: Leader of Men and King of the North

9 hours ago, wppete said:

He looked thick, he is going to be a beast next year. He will end up playing at 260lbs at MLB. Amazing. 

I don't know if he'll get that heavy but he will be close

The only mlbs I can think of that were his size that I remember, at least in modern game, urlacher, seau, Thomas, Lewis

I think urlacher played in the high 250s

Lewis , seau, and things around 250, give or take

It takes a special athlete to hang MLB at that weight, and Edmunds is the most athletic gifted of them all

Let's hope he develops his skills to go along with it!!

17 hours ago, MJS said:

Well, Edmunds just went into the Hall of Fame on my Madden franchise after a 16 year illustrious career. So that means he'll be an awesome player in real life, right?

BTW, Josh Allen is still going strong! So don't worry! Just about to pass Drew Brees on all time passing yards record.

i can confirm a similar situation in my madden franchise as well. CONFIRMED!!!!!

While looking for Bills related draft stories I found this...

I was going to start a new post to share the link but did a quick search and thought it could go here...

Last year in Round 1 - My head was still spinning about drating Josh Allen  when we moved up and grabbed LB Edmunds!

Hoping his second year is another big step up towards his potential as Tremaine is easy to root for 

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-mock-draft-live/0ap3000001026687/Edmunds-brothers-discuss-2019-expectations-for-Bills-Steelers

Pretty cool that the interview shows him and his brother and that Only one of them is wearing  their Team Logo, right?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2019 at 5:02 PM, MJS said:

Well, Edmunds just went into the Hall of Fame on my Madden franchise after a 16 year illustrious career. So that means he'll be an awesome player in real life, right?

BTW, Josh Allen is still going strong! So don't worry! Just about to pass Drew Brees on all time passing yards record.

hahaha, how many hours does it take to play that long or do you simulate most games?

2 hours ago, foreboding said:

hahaha, how many hours does it take to play that long or do you simulate most games?

Not a ton, actually. I started right after the draft last year and play maybe a couple games a week (sometimes more, sometimes less). I usually sim the playoffs and preseason though.

Oh, and I usually simulated games if like Josh Allen got hurt or something.

Edited by MJS

2 hours ago, MJS said:

Not a ton, actually. I started right after the draft last year and play maybe a couple games a week (sometimes more, sometimes less). I usually sim the playoffs and preseason though.

Oh, and I usually simulated games if like Josh Allen got hurt or something.

Did we win a superbowl?