Tremaine Edmunds: Leader of Men and King of the North

Well, Edmunds just went into the Hall of Fame on my Madden franchise after a 16 year illustrious career. So that means he'll be an awesome player in real life, right?

BTW, Josh Allen is still going strong! So don't worry! Just about to pass Drew Brees on all time passing yards record.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, MJS said:

Well, Edmunds just went into the Hall of Fame on my Madden franchise after a 16 year illustrious career. So that means he'll be an awesome player in real life, right?

BTW, Josh Allen is still going strong! So don't worry! Just about to pass Drew Brees on all time passing yards record.

I effing knew it!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Still only 20. A lot on his shoulders 

Just not the bar tab 

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

We need his recognition skills to take a leap.....last year he was doing what he did on straight athletism.......

Scouting out of college said he bit on play action to hard.  Seems like a smart guy and hard worker. That’ll be fixed. 

If if he adds bulk to the frame too, look out opposing offenses. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

We need his recognition skills to take a leap.....last year he was doing what he did on straight athletism.......

This is true, but he made progress over the course of last season. Praying for the big leap this season! He’s a stud physically, add similar instincts and the sky is the limit! 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I disagree. He started out that way, but by the end of the season he was understanding what he saw much better. But you're right, we do need that to keep going.

You just can teach the kind of athleticism that Edmunds has, and he still hasn't even grown into his body yet.  It's easy to forget how young he is, the kid can't even buy a beer yet.  We all get better with experience.  I'm a lot better at my craft 23 years down the road compared to when I walked in for my first shift.   McDermott/Beane seem to have a good eye for defensive talent and they though enough of Edmunds to trade back up into the 1st round to grab him.  

I think Edmunds is going to be special.

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like (+1) 2

I am good with the "equal footing" in terms as leader of the defense vs. leader of the offense.....except if he is King of the North then  its clear that Josh Allen is Aegon Targaryen, King of  Westeros and the Seven Kingdoms. MLB will never be on "equal footing" with the QB though.

Edited by tumaro02