"But...she said I was a stud!!!"

OK so you are some wealthy dude who has a hot chick in your hotel room.  What basis do you have to believe that the woman is not going to help herself to your valuables after you nod off to blissful sleep?  Do you think this woman was there with you doing the deed because she is angelic and thought you, a person by far her senior, are hot?  Hummmm.... 

It’s almost a shame under these types of circumstances that the dude can’t be arrested for simply being moronic about the situation to begin with.

18 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

OK so you are some wealthy dude who has a hot chick in your hotel room.  What basis do you have to believe that the woman is not going to help herself to your valuables after you nod off to blissful sleep?  Do you think this woman was there with you doing the deed because she is angelic and thought you, a person by far her senior, are hot?  Hummmm.... 

It’s almost a shame under these types of circumstances that the dude can’t be arrested for simply being moronic about the situation to begin with.

this is such a 60s drama or sitcom TV show plot

last year, for the first time in almost 40 years, i saw an attractive woman walking down the street and a bunch of construction workers on the back of a pickup starting hooting and wolf-calling at her. 

1 hour ago, WhoTom said:

George wasn't an ***** guy, he did get to eat and watch TV during a romp for a few minutes though

the ***** was for orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-geeeeeeeeeeeeeee...... :(

Edited by row_33

16 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

Why do these stories keep getting posted? I remember this story a while ago wonder why the news thought it was new.

it's about a straight hookup, that's newsworthy these days