OTAs Phase 1: Let The Process Begin

9 hours ago, eball said:

The permitted "dead ball" activities are hilarious; i.e., "defensive players may not catch a ball regardless of who is throwing it" -- why is that in there?  I suppose the one good thing is that Allen can throw to his new receivers.

That is the "Nathan Peterman confidence rule" … it is designed to prevent the confidence of new QBs being crushed this early in the preseason.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, eball said:

The permitted "dead ball" activities are hilarious; i.e., "defensive players may not catch a ball regardless of who is throwing it" -- why is that in there?  I suppose the one good thing is that Allen can throw to his new receivers.

What if all the defensive players are transitioning to offense.   Jerry Hughes would make an excellent TE.   Trey White and EJ Gaines at WR  etc.

9 hours ago, Steptide said:

I personally hate ota's. Not so much for the teams sake, but the fans sake. Peterman was the Ota mvp last year. Ota's do nothing for fans but bring false hope. Camp is when the excitement really starts for me

Peterman was also the star QB in camp last year as well. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Here is to hoping Dion Dawkins comes in shape and with a chip on his shoulder.......need him take a step this year.

I love Dion, but man his body looks pretty sloppy in those pictures. Not that I should judge from my couch, but he looks a little out of shape. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown

27 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I love Dion, but man his body looks pretty sloppy in those pictures. Not that I should judge from my couch, but he looks a little out of shape. 

He def gots a nice rack of man tittays

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

Peterman was also the star QB in camp last year as well. 

True. I guess I'm finally glad we have our starting qb. At least for now. It's a relief to go into a season knowing the qb is supposed to be our long term answer. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Man, if we take a Tackle in rd 1 we'll know why.  Geez.  Maybe it's just the camera angle.  But doood LOL.  Looks like he should have been in an earlier training program.  Like one that could have started 3 months ago.

• Like (+1) 3

On 4/15/2019 at 7:20 AM, formerlyofCtown said:

Dear Mr. Beane,

On 4-15-2019 DE Jerry Hughes was seen playing catch with his son at the training facility.  These types of CBA violations will not be tolerated.  This is a gross attempt at finding a loophole and harms the integrity of our great sport.  If this occurs again there will be stiff consequences.

Professionally yours,

The jackass Goodell

Why blame Goodell - this is what the NFLPA fought for.  They took this phase 1 crap and less money.  

Poorly run Union - Goodell Just has to enforce the stupid NFLPA rules.