OTAs Phase 1: Let The Process Begin

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

yeah he doesn't look like he's over the hill  

You beat me to the post Shady.

Here's hoping he feels renewed here in Buffalo.

FTR, Frank needs 522 yards to surpass Barry Sanders as the all time #3 rusher.

• Like (+1) 6

35 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Is it me or does that seem like a kindergarten exercise? 

Maybe I'm mistaken, is that a walkthrough and they'll do it in real speed after? Otherwise I think my kids did more in pre-school. Not sure what these incredible athletes would get out of that. Better off taking them out for a team meal and doing something fun to bond. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

I personally hate ota's. Not so much for the teams sake, but the fans sake. Peterman was the Ota mvp last year. Ota's do nothing for fans but bring false hope. Camp is when the excitement really starts for me

the excitement is  ..... the NFL activities are getting closer. 

Just now, TOboy said:

Maybe I'm mistaken, is that a walkthrough and they'll do it in real speed after? Otherwise I think my kids did more in pre-school. Not sure what these incredible athletes would get out of that. Better off taking them out for a team meal and doing something fun to bond. 

who knows what some were doing ....  start slow dont' pull a hammy 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, TOboy said:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, TOboy said:

it's a variation of dynamic stretching. dynamic stretching is a great modality for explosive sports (vs static stretching). basically a warm up.

of course my interpretation could be wrong.

Edited by 87168
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1