Who's everyone's baseball team?

Ice bowl 67

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

The Montreal Expos! 

That'll give you some idea how long it has been since I've watched a professional baseball game. 

I hope your team has a World Series season. ?

So you're now a Washington Nationals fan?  ?

31 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Nope. I stopped watching the Expos in the late 80s. 

I've heard rumors more than once they are going to come back.  

https://www.thestar.com/sports/baseball/2018/03/26/montreals-bid-for-return-of-the-expos-springs-a-few-leaks.html

I don't think anythings going to come out of it.  Still a few years ago I was walking around downtown Montreal and Expos hats/shirts still looked like a popular selling item for local businesses 

• Like (+1) 1

Buccos. Been a Pirates fan since Timmy Wakefield’s rookie knuckleballer mowed through the NL, and singlehandedly accounted for all of the wins against the Braves that year in a losing best of 7 series...after 91 it was 20 long years of an epic drought. I sure know how to pickem :wallbash:

BTW, good to see you in better spirits today Ice?

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12

I live in Atlanta. Three miles from stadium. I’ve gone to games and never made it inside the stadium. The Battery is fun, baseball is just background music. This comes as my buddy the Reds fan is texting about coming down from Cincinnati. 

Cleveland

Started being a fan when I was young in the mid-80s.  I started rooting for them due to the proximity to Buffalo I guess.  Dont know why I didnt drift toward Toronto if that was the criteria though.

Lots of tough times as a fan, and a lot of heart-break..  Perfect compliment to the Bills and Sabres though.

Edited by May Day 10