The Amazing Race

TSNBDSC

6 hours ago, Dante said:

Great cast. I have always loved Janelle from Big Brother. I really like Britney as well. Nice team.

I have always hated Rupert. :thumbdown: Hate the border patrol guys too, and the gay video blogger with glasses really needs a punch in the face.

This is always a good watch, but reliable spoilers are out there & I already know who wins & the elimination order (shouldn't have looked, but I couldn't resist with this cast).

I'm with you on Rupert and the video blogger. I'm not crazy about Corrine either. Hear her on podcasts and she just has a big foul, mouth. Annoying she doesn't shut up. I'm not a prude but I guess I just don't care for it.

1 hour ago, Dante said:

I'm with you on Rupert and the video blogger. I'm not crazy about Corrine either. Hear her on podcasts and she just has a big foul, mouth. Annoying she doesn't shut up. I'm not a prude but I guess I just don't care for it.

If I remember right, I liked her the first time she was on Survivor, but not so much after that. Hate Nicole from Big Brother too. They should’ve just brought the Cowboys back again and made everyone happy.

57 minutes ago, The Senator said:

Not yet - thank God we have multiple bathrooms.

If you have ever done the night before pre-colonoscopy drink thing,  multiple bathrooms may not even help.

This show was way better when the used "normal" people.  Now it's all social media celebs, reality stars, and fitness models.  I liked it better when it had fat and ugly people too.

Edited by Mark80
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Dante said:

If you have ever done the night before pre-colonoscopy drink thing,  multiple bathrooms may not even help.

I’m a cancer patient - In the last 7 years I ‘ve had 3 colonoscopies, plus 2 endoscopies, and one triple scope (that’s the one where you swallow the camera to catch anything they don ‘t find from the other 2 aforementioned invasions of your orifices.)

The powder, mixed with lime gatorade had everything coming out green.  And i didn’t race to the bathroom, I lived there for 36 hours!

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, The Senator said:

I’m a cancer patient - In the last 7 years I ‘ve had 3 colonoscopies, plus 2 endoscopies, and one triple scope (that’s the one where you swallow the camera to catch anything they don ‘t find from the other 2 aforementioned invasions of your orifices.)

The powder, mixed with lime gatorade had everything coming out green.  And i didn’t race to the bathroom, I lived there for 36 hours!

Sorry to hear about the condition. Hopefully, everything is ok! I "thumbed up" for the bathroom part, not the cancer part obviously. 

That stuff is crazy when it hits you.

12 minutes ago, Dante said:

Sorry to hear about the condition. Hopefully, everything is ok! I "thumbed up" for the bathroom part, not the cancer part obviously. 

That stuff is crazy when it hits you.

You’re a good man, and I known you weren’t giving a ‘thumbs up’ to my condition.

Yeah, when it hits, it sux out loud.  But the great folks at Roswell take fine care of me - they’ve been inside my liver 5 times now, and getting ready for #6

When you notice that I’ve stopped posting, you’ll know something’s wrong.

Until then...

19 and 0 baby!!!

GO BILLSSS!!!! ???

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Senator said:

You’re a good man, and I known you weren’t giving a ‘thumbs up’ to my condition.

Yeah, when it hits, it sux out loud.  But the great folks at Roswell take fine care of me - they’ve been inside my liver 5 times now, and getting ready for #6

When you notice that I’ve stopped posting, you’ll know something’s wrong.

Until then...

19 and 0 baby!!!

GO BILLSSS!!!! ???

Good luck to you!