Jump to content
Ice bowl 67

I apologize to you all

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Quite a few guys jumped on me. I didn't want or don't want any bad feelings.

 

Whiskey Golf Alpha Foxtrot.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, McD said:

I appreciate your posts, not sure what you're referring to.

 

We have some cranky posters out there, on all sorts of topics. Ice gets some unjustified grief, IMO. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My two cents.

 

I wasn't in any of your recent threads, so I dont know what went on.  

 

I'm sorry, whatever happened. People here are really pretty good about just talking and having a good time, and that's what I've always thought about you. 

 

I hope you stick around. 

  • Like (+1) 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

If I irritated  or annoy any of you guys or caused bad feelings. I'll try not to hang around as much. Once again I apologize and hope you guys have a good season and get to the playoffs.

 

I have now issue with you. Though I think there is some truth to Dunne’s reporting. And Rogers comes off as a baby calling him a hack 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

🤔 your wife must be a tough one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Ice i am unsure as to why you are apologizing.  You are a welcome member of this crazy community.  Please come often and comment frequently.

You will find that when he posts there are a handful of people that "disrespect" him and should be dealt with. @Ice bowl 67, I Ditto BuffaloBill. You are always welcome here my good friend!

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some posters don't seem to need a reason to jump on somebody.  I'd rather they go away than you.  Normally, your threads stimulate good conversation.  I think it is cool when fans of different teams can have a football conversation while respecting each other.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will somebody explain to @Ice bowl 67 the meaning of being called an idiot by me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DC Tom said:

Will somebody explain to @Ice bowl 67 the meaning of being called an idiot by me?

@Ice bowl 67.....It is hard to explain but it is good thing, even if you are an idiot and @DC Tom calls you an Idiot that is like a double negative....Or a double positive...Someone else please explain this better then me

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ice bowl 67 said:

Let's be nice.

 

Speaking of nice, as I wore my Bills gear around town before the game last season, I heard “welcome to Wisconsin” on multiple occasions. I though that was awesome! Some people just don’t get where you are coming from. No worries there. We have mostly great fans, but we all get it wrong sometimes. Or at least.....I do! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TigerJ said:

Some posters don't seem to need a reason to jump on somebody.  I'd rather they go away than you.  Normally, your threads stimulate good conversation.  I think it is cool when fans of different teams can have a football conversation while respecting each other.

 

I agree with this. Ice Bowl check the join date of many of these posters, I sure you got more skin in the game than they do.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you were a Jets fan, I would tell you to go stuff it, high and deep... but your a packer fan, so it’s already been packed up there, so you’re ok in my book. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Will somebody explain to @Ice bowl 67 the meaning of being called an idiot by me?

 

Oh Lordy, did YOU start this mess? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Augie said:

 

Oh Lordy, did YOU start this mess? 

 

No, I did not.  I'm trying to resolve it with my usual constructively disparaging insults.  

 

I may have to face facts that, after all this time, I've imbued "You're an idiot" with too much multifaceted contextualized subtlety.  What is the world coming to when I call someone an idiot, and they have no idea what I mean?  

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Mmmm. I think it's bizarre. No offense to anybody. If i reached that point id probably go for a walk and get some sunshine or play guitar etc. Baseball is starting up also.

 

14 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Oh, by all means, knock yourself out. I have a right to my opinion. If he wishes to post, let him. I think it's a gigantic waste of his time though. No problems with him posting, i know he means well and i wish him the best in return which is why i even give my opinion because I think it could help him. 

 

I suspect we’d all be better served by you leaving him be and taking your own advice of a walk 😇

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So are you guys Yankee fans out there or Met fans? Who's everyone's baseball team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I have always enjoyed your posts and that a Packers fan has found a home on this Bills board.  That said, the sincerest apologies come with $ and a comma.  Private message me and I'll let you know where you can send the dough.  

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

 

No, I did not.  I'm trying to resolve it with my usual constructively disparaging insults.  

 

I may have to face facts that, after all this time, I've imbued "You're an idiot" with too much multifaceted contextualized subtlety.  What is the world coming to when I call someone an idiot, and they have no idea what I mean?  

 

So......YOU started this mess? 

 

 

 

😋

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go Mets.  Rooting for the Yankees is a cheap way for Bills/Sabres fans to pretend they have a winning team.  

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

I have always enjoyed your posts and that a Packers fan has found a home in this Bills board.  That said, the sincerest apologies come with $ and a comma.  Private message me and I'll let you know where you can send the dough. 

 

Do NOT trust this! I have long suspected that he is a Nigerian Prince! This only goes to support my suspicions! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Augie said:

 

Speaking of nice, as I wore my Bills gear around town before the game last season, I heard “welcome to Wisconsin” on multiple occasions. I though that was awesome! Some people just don’t get where you are coming from. No worries there. We have mostly great fans, but we all get it wrong sometimes. Or at least.....I do! 

It's because Buffalo never won.  We'd be a much better place if there was something to crow about.  It's like dealing with a guy that never got laid.  What are we going on?  Like 50+ year old virgins?  Yeah, we get screwed... But not a way to be proud about.  LoL...

 

The heroic interlopers will never understand.  Not that I am against them, they should be very much welcome here.  Yet, the sanctimonious vibe is a bit grating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Quite a few guys jumped on me. I didn't want or don't want any bad feelings.

Nothing but love from me Ice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

So are you guys Yankee fans out there or Met fans? Who's everyone's baseball team. 

I'm partial to the late 80's Brew Crew. Moliter, Yount, Sheffield, and of course Rob Deer. Deer would have been the world's greatest softball player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...