I apologize to you all

13 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Go Mets.  Rooting for the Yankees is a cheap way for Bills/Sabres fans to pretend they have a winning team.  

I always felt that way too. Is it evil that I’m enjoying their poor start? I thinks mainly due to their fans being insufferable pricks. Also, reading angry Yankees twitter after each loss is kind of funny, “fire Boone, Fire Cashman, & DFA Greg Bird.” Is the common trend I see on there. 

Anyways LGM, taking 3 out of 4 from the Bravos would be awesome. 

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Huh?

The two biggest cities on Lakes were Buffalo and Chicago until 1960.  The rise of Toronto was in direct correlation to the demise of Buffalo.  And... You need a passport the last 15+ years to get there.

Toronto only 90 miles away... But totally foreign.

The mans allowed to have an opinion ?

• Like (+1) 1

I notice the people who are critical of other posters are often people with low post counts.  The people who have been around awhile are generally more open minded and willing to get off topic just for fun.

Perhaps you should try Off The Wall. Not too many mean spirited posts over there. 

And please don’t let the occasional insensitive post get you down, and feel free to post as often as you want.

disclaimer... I have a few friends and coworkers who are Packers fans, so a little inside scoop on Packers gossip is fine with me.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

Some of the bbmb transplants seem to have an issue with you for some reason.   

I'm a "transplant" and I remember Ice from the BBMB too (he posted as GBFan2000 or something like that.) I had no problem with him there and I have no problem with him here.

1 hour ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

If I irritated  or annoy any of you guys or caused bad feelings. I'll try not to hang around as much. Once again I apologize and hope you guys have a good season and get to the playoffs.

Don’t let the haters and losers, of which there are many, bring you down bud!

Post as often as you like. If someone gets bothered and posts mean stuff, just block them and keep on going with your day.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Will somebody explain to @Ice bowl 67 the meaning of being called an idiot by me?

Ice, when DC Tom calls you an idiot, it's the equivalent of Weird Al Yankovic spoofing one of your songs. It means you've made it in the world - you've hit the big time. ?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

I notice the people who are critical of other posters are often people with low post counts.  The people who have been around awhile are generally more open minded and willing to get off topic just for fun.

Perhaps you should try Off The Wall. Not too many mean spirited posts over there. 

And please don’t let the occasional insensitive post get you down, and feel free to post as often as you want.

disclaimer... I have a few friends and coworkers who are Packers fans, so a little inside scoop on Packers gossip is fine with me.

They mostly visit OTW.  I think it was her forray onto TSW that caused great angst among the diehards 

1 hour ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

If I irritated  or annoy any of you guys or caused bad feelings. I'll try not to hang around as much. Once again I apologize and hope you guys have a good season and get to the playoffs.

I will take you over the jet fan idiots that periodically come here any day!

Frankly.....the packers and their fans feel like a brother from another mother

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

You’re fine by me, even though I don’t care for Rogers 

Some of the bbmb transplants seem to have an issue with you for some reason.   

They need to realize that IceBowl has been around longer than they have.

27 minutes ago, Yoho said:

I like your posts.  Thanks for coming.  Now a short lesson in New York State geography:

Why do you assume people from Buffalo would be Yankees or Mets fans?  We are closer to Toronto, Cleveland, Pittsburgh and Detroit than New York City.  In fact, in many cases, we despise New York City.  New York is a big, beautiful state.    We are far more that the "Big Apple". 

The Yankees are the epitome of great.

34 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

So are you guys Yankee fans out there or Met fans? Who's everyone's baseball team. 

Ice....we have a great game tonight on ESPN (deGrom is throwing). Here in B-low..it hurts me too say the Yankees are top dog but the Mets have a solid base here as well.I would say it's 60% Yankees,40% Mets.However, we do have some Blue Jays fans mixed in because of the triple A connection and close location.And,just maybe,you'll find a few fanatics of the Indians.

P.S.-Your Brewers are no joke,I really think they could represent the NL in the WS.I

Peace..and don't take message boards so seriously.

Please don't use the report button like some of the adult girls like to do...how pathetic that would be.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Ice, when DC Tom calls you an idiot, it's the equivalent of Weird Al Yankovic spoofing one of your songs. It means you've made it in the world - you've hit the big time. ?

57 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Whiskey Golf Alpha Foxtrot.  

@Ice bowl 67 WhoTom put it succinctly.  Being called an idiot is the way DC Tom accepts you...except those posters who are actually idiots, but that isn't what was meant here.  And the Whiskey Golf Alpha Foxtrot is, well, just let the negative posts roll off; don't sweat it.  Aaron Rodgers is still a diva.