I apologize to you all

22 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Mmmm. I think it's bizarre. No offense to anybody. If i reached that point id probably go for a walk and get some sunshine or play guitar etc. Baseball is starting up also.

14 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Oh, by all means, knock yourself out. I have a right to my opinion. If he wishes to post, let him. I think it's a gigantic waste of his time though. No problems with him posting, i know he means well and i wish him the best in return which is why i even give my opinion because I think it could help him. 

I suspect we’d all be better served by you leaving him be and taking your own advice of a walk ?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I have always enjoyed your posts and that a Packers fan has found a home on this Bills board.  That said, the sincerest apologies come with $ and a comma.  Private message me and I'll let you know where you can send the dough.  

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No, I did not.  I'm trying to resolve it with my usual constructively disparaging insults.  

I may have to face facts that, after all this time, I've imbued "You're an idiot" with too much multifaceted contextualized subtlety.  What is the world coming to when I call someone an idiot, and they have no idea what I mean?  

So......YOU started this mess? 

?

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Go Mets.  Rooting for the Yankees is a cheap way for Bills/Sabres fans to pretend they have a winning team.  

Just now, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

I have always enjoyed your posts and that a Packers fan has found a home in this Bills board.  That said, the sincerest apologies come with $ and a comma.  Private message me and I'll let you know where you can send the dough. 

Do NOT trust this! I have long suspected that he is a Nigerian Prince! This only goes to support my suspicions! 

10 minutes ago, Augie said:

Speaking of nice, as I wore my Bills gear around town before the game last season, I heard “welcome to Wisconsin” on multiple occasions. I though that was awesome! Some people just don’t get where you are coming from. No worries there. We have mostly great fans, but we all get it wrong sometimes. Or at least.....I do! 

It's because Buffalo never won.  We'd be a much better place if there was something to crow about.  It's like dealing with a guy that never got laid.  What are we going on?  Like 50+ year old virgins?  Yeah, we get screwed... But not a way to be proud about.  LoL...

The heroic interlopers will never understand.  Not that I am against them, they should be very much welcome here.  Yet, the sanctimonious vibe is a bit grating.

6 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

So are you guys Yankee fans out there or Met fans? Who's everyone's baseball team. 

I'm partial to the late 80's Brew Crew. Moliter, Yount, Sheffield, and of course Rob Deer. Deer would have been the world's greatest softball player.

2 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

It's because Buffalo never won.  We'd be a much better place if there was something to crow about.  It's like dealing with a guy that never got laid.  What are we going on?  Like 50+ year old virgins?  Yeah, we get screwed... But not a way to be proud about.  LoL...

The heroic interlopers will never understand.  Not that I am against them, they should be very much welcome here.  Yet, the sanctimonious vibe is a bit grating.

I never got the sanctimonious part. Maybe it’s just me? I’m not overly sensitive about it. The people up there were great, IMO. 

5 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

So are you guys Yankee fans out there or Met fans? Who's everyone's baseball team. 

I like your posts.  Thanks for coming.  Now a short lesson in New York State geography:

Why do you assume people from Buffalo would be Yankees or Mets fans?  We are closer to Toronto, Cleveland, Pittsburgh and Detroit than New York City.  In fact, in many cases, we despise New York City.  New York is a big, beautiful state.    We are far more that the "Big Apple". 

1 minute ago, Yoho said:

I like your posts.  Thanks for coming.  Now a short lesson in New York State geography:

Why do you assume people from Buffalo would be Yankees or Mets fans?  We are closer to Toronto, Cleveland, Pittsburgh and Detroit than New York City.  In fact, in many cases, we despise New York City.  New York is a big, beautiful state.    We are far more that the "Big Apple". 

Because it's New York State. NYC teams, especially Yankees are winners.

In my eyes, the rise of Toronto killed Buffalo.  It's in a foreign country too.

Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Detroit... Different states.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Because it's New York State. NYC teams, especially Yankees are winners.

In my eyes, the rise of Toronto killed Buffalo.  It's in a foreign country too.

Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Detroit... Different states.

Personally I think New York City is a more foreign land than Toronto.

8 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I'm partial to the late 80's Brew Crew. Moliter, Yount, Sheffield, and of course Rob Deer. Deer would have been the world's greatest softball player.

92/93 Paul Molitor was a machine 

SF giants for me Bonds and peak Tim Lincecum was the best.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Yoho said:

Personally I think New York City is a more foreign land than Toronto.

Huh?

The two biggest cities on Lakes were Buffalo and Chicago until 1960.  The rise of Toronto was in direct correlation to the demise of Buffalo.  And... You need a passport the last 15+ years to get there.

Toronto only 90 miles away... But totally foreign.

Just now, ExiledInIllinois said:

Huh?

The two biggest cities on Lakes were Buffalo and Chicago until 1960.  The rise of Toronto was in direct correlation to the demise of Buffalo.  And... You need a passport the last 15+ years to get there.

Toronto only 90 miles away... But totally foreign.

Interesting take, I’ve never heard Toronto blamed for the decline of Buffalo, and honestly I believe its extremely low on the list of reasons. 

• Like (+1) 1