I apologize to you all

24 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

If I irritated  or annoy any of you guys or caused bad feelings. I'll try not to hang around as much. Once again I apologize and hope you guys have a good season and get to the playoffs.

You're an idiot.  I mean, you weren't before.  But this post...  :wallbash:

Tell ya what, let's make an agreement: you can hang around here all you want, as long as you don't post stupid ***** like above.  Deal?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloBill said:

Pretty limiting.  This is an open forum on the internet, not some exclusive members only club.  

Oh, by all means, knock yourself out. I have a right to my opinion. If he wishes to post, let him. I think it's a gigantic waste of his time though. No problems with him posting, i know he means well and i wish him the best in return which is why i even give my opinion because I think it could help him. 

11 minutes ago, McD said:

I appreciate your posts, not sure what you're referring to.

We have some cranky posters out there, on all sorts of topics. Ice gets some unjustified grief, IMO. 

My two cents.

I wasn't in any of your recent threads, so I dont know what went on.  

I'm sorry, whatever happened. People here are really pretty good about just talking and having a good time, and that's what I've always thought about you. 

I hope you stick around. 

• Like (+1) 5

29 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

If I irritated  or annoy any of you guys or caused bad feelings. I'll try not to hang around as much. Once again I apologize and hope you guys have a good season and get to the playoffs.

I have now issue with you. Though I think there is some truth to Dunne’s reporting. And Rogers comes off as a baby calling him a hack 

27 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Ice i am unsure as to why you are apologizing.  You are a welcome member of this crazy community.  Please come often and comment frequently.

You will find that when he posts there are a handful of people that "disrespect" him and should be dealt with. @Ice bowl 67, I Ditto BuffaloBill. You are always welcome here my good friend!

• Like (+1) 1

Some posters don't seem to need a reason to jump on somebody.  I'd rather they go away than you.  Normally, your threads stimulate good conversation.  I think it is cool when fans of different teams can have a football conversation while respecting each other.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Ice bowl 67 said:

Let's be nice.

Speaking of nice, as I wore my Bills gear around town before the game last season, I heard “welcome to Wisconsin” on multiple occasions. I though that was awesome! Some people just don’t get where you are coming from. No worries there. We have mostly great fans, but we all get it wrong sometimes. Or at least.....I do! 

1 minute ago, TigerJ said:

Some posters don't seem to need a reason to jump on somebody.  I'd rather they go away than you.  Normally, your threads stimulate good conversation.  I think it is cool when fans of different teams can have a football conversation while respecting each other.

I agree with this. Ice Bowl check the join date of many of these posters, I sure you got more skin in the game than they do.

Just now, Augie said:

Oh Lordy, did YOU start this mess? 

No, I did not.  I'm trying to resolve it with my usual constructively disparaging insults.  

I may have to face facts that, after all this time, I've imbued "You're an idiot" with too much multifaceted contextualized subtlety.  What is the world coming to when I call someone an idiot, and they have no idea what I mean?  

• Haha (+1) 2