I apologize to you all

6 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

If I irritated  or annoy any of you guys or caused bad feelings. I'll try not to hang around as much. Once again I apologize and hope you guys have a good season and get to the playoffs.

You are welcome any time. You are just dealing with off season moodiness. Ignore it and stick around.

• Like (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

If I irritated  or annoy any of you guys or caused bad feelings. I'll try not to hang around as much. Once again I apologize and hope you guys have a good season and get to the playoffs.

it's not that serious, man. this place is like that. voice your opinion(s). some often confuse TSW with a popularity contest. it's a forum. visit when you want.

1 minute ago, NewDayBills said:

I'm not offended, just perplexed. I don't hang around message boards of teams that aren't correlated to my team's. Maybe i just misunderstand you?

Aren’t all of the NFL teams connected in some way?  As for GB we are both small market teams with exceptionally loyal fan bases,  Those conditions alone provide common ground.

• Like (+1) 6

Ha, when I saw this header, I thought it might be you. Personally, I love all your posts and the cross-fandom bonhomie (but I've also always had a soft-spot for the Packers), and was absolutely baffled and embarrassed by all the hostility from posters in your thread from a couple days ago. You have no reason to apologize, and I, for one, hope you continue to post. Either way, hope you are enjoying your off-season, otherwise.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, BuffaloBill said:

Aren’t all of the NFL teams connected in some way?  As for GB we are both small market teams with exceptionally loyal fan bases,  Those conditions alone provide common ground.

Mmmm. I think it's bizarre. No offense to anybody. If i reached that point id probably go for a walk and get some sunshine or play guitar etc. Baseball is starting up also.

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

That's where the common ground ends.

Except one is community owned the other by a billionaire.

1 minute ago, NewDayBills said:

Mmmm. I think it's bizarre. No offense to anybody. If i reached that point id probably go for a walk and get some sunshine or play guitar etc. Baseball is starting up also.

Pretty limiting.  This is an open forum on the internet, not some exclusive members only club.  

• Like (+1) 7