Sign in to follow this  
Ice bowl 67

I apologize to you all

If I irritated  or annoy any of you guys or caused bad feelings. I'll try not to hang around as much. Once again I apologize and hope you guys have a good season and get to the playoffs.

• Meh 1
  • Skeptical 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 2

Ice I am unsure as to why you are apologizing.  You are a welcome member of this crazy community.  Please come often and comment frequently.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

You’re fine by me, even though I don’t care for Rogers 

Some of the bbmb transplants seem to have an issue with you for some reason.   

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

If I irritated  or annoy any of you guys or caused bad feelings. I'll try not to hang around as much. Once again I apologize and hope you guys have a good season and get to the playoffs.

You are welcome any time. You are just dealing with off season moodiness. Ignore it and stick around.

• Like (+1) 3

Do not worry about those naysayers, most of us enjoy hearing from you and view of our team from another teams fan.

• Like (+1) 1

I’m fine with the normal posting but this ones a bit much, ice

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

I'm not offended, just perplexed. I don't hang around message boards of teams that aren't correlated to my team's. Maybe i just misunderstand you?

I’ve been waiting for this apology for days. Still not good enough. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 15

I appreciate your posts, not sure what you're referring to.

Ice this forum has seen much more crazy then the little bit you showed in one thread.

13 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

it's not that serious, man. this place is like that. voice your opinion(s). some often confuse TSW with a popularity contest. it's a forum. visit when you want.

No worries Ice. Your overall kindness and politeness more than make up for your bad choice in team fandom.🍻

1 minute ago, NewDayBills said:

I'm not offended, just perplexed. I don't hang around message boards of teams that aren't correlated to my team's. Maybe i just misunderstand you?

Aren’t all of the NFL teams connected in some way?  As for GB we are both small market teams with exceptionally loyal fan bases,  Those conditions alone provide common ground.

• Like (+1) 6

Ha, when I saw this header, I thought it might be you. Personally, I love all your posts and the cross-fandom bonhomie (but I've also always had a soft-spot for the Packers), and was absolutely baffled and embarrassed by all the hostility from posters in your thread from a couple days ago. You have no reason to apologize, and I, for one, hope you continue to post. Either way, hope you are enjoying your off-season, otherwise.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, BuffaloBill said:

Aren’t all of the NFL teams connected in some way?  As for GB we are both small market teams with exceptionally loyal fan bases,  Those conditions alone provide common ground.

Mmmm. I think it's bizarre. No offense to anybody. If i reached that point id probably go for a walk and get some sunshine or play guitar etc. Baseball is starting up also.

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

That's where the common ground ends.

Except one is community owned the other by a billionaire.

The wound is too fresh. We're gonna need some time.

As someone else said; relax. It's a football forum my man.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NewDayBills said:

Mmmm. I think it's bizarre. No offense to anybody. If i reached that point id probably go for a walk and get some sunshine or play guitar etc. Baseball is starting up also.

Pretty limiting.  This is an open forum on the internet, not some exclusive members only club.  

• Like (+1) 7

Ice, I'll forgive you for whatever it is you did to bother me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ for the low, low price of fifty bucks.

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

You're an idiot.  I mean, you weren't before.  But this post...  :wallbash:

Tell ya what, let's make an agreement: you can hang around here all you want, as long as you don't post stupid ***** like above.  Deal?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloBill said:

Pretty limiting.  This is an open forum on the internet, not some exclusive members only club.  

Oh, by all means, knock yourself out. I have a right to my opinion. If he wishes to post, let him. I think it's a gigantic waste of his time though. No problems with him posting, i know he means well and i wish him the best in return which is why i even give my opinion because I think it could help him.