Sign in to follow this  
GreggTX

Do you want a WR at 9?

16 minutes ago, Chemical said:

What about Dareus over AJ Green? 

And Julio Jones

58 minutes ago, the skycap said:

I hear you Gunner, but according to the "experts" Josh Allen shouldn't have been taken so high. Josh wasn't very productive at Wyoming, but the Bills scouts saw the potential. Also his physical attributes. Could be they see the same in Metcalf. I mean 21TDs in the 14 games he played with a 20yd per catch avg. 

You take that chance for a QB

Not for a WR

8 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Not for a WR

Why’s that?

On 4/14/2019 at 12:53 PM, GreggTX said:

Do you want a WR at 9? The reason I ask is that there don't appear to be any WR's in this draft rated that high and we already have Beasley, Brown, Jones and Foster and a couple others. Maybe we should even wait until next year to bring in someone that could be elite. 

One way that the Bills could maximize their talent at WR is by using 4 WR sets and forcing other teams to use 3 or even 4 CB's to cover them all. All of the WR's I listed are average or better. How many teams have 4 CB's that are average or better? Our #3 and #4 WR's could have pretty decent numbers this year because that's where you'll find our most favorable mismatches. Imagine Jones or Foster all day against a dumpster dive CB that just signed. I'll take that matchup all day long.

The way I answer this is by asking first... where is Marquise Brown slated to be drafted

12 minutes ago, Agent 91 said:

The way I answer this is by asking first... where is Marquise Brown slated to be drafted

Hopefully to another team... 

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Not for a WR

The way Donahoe did with Losman??

1 hour ago, wiseman3 said:

https://twitter.com/RyanTalbotBills/status/1118284769878581248?s=19

I'd be completely fine with this. Excited actually. Tireless worker off the field, keeps a low profile. Definitely a process guy. I think Allen's arm is the intriguing thing..  huge arm throwing bombs to a physical freak with blazing speed. Worth a shot 

He's listening with his 3rd ear!!