Nervous Guy takes a nude stroll through his neighbor’s house

BuffaloBill

Lock your door dumbazzes when you go out shopping and it won't be a "very terrifying situation."  Oh, the drama... /smh Maybe the homeowners should be also charged with "evading responsibility."

"Obviously this was a very terrifying situation for the homeowners and we are very happy our officers were able to respond, in a prompt manner, and apprehend the suspect without anyone getting hurt," said Lt. Aaron Bahamonde in a statement released on social media."

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Lock your door dumbazzes when you go out shopping and it won't be a "very terrifying situation."  Oh, the drama... /smh Maybe the homeowners should be also charged with "evading responsibility."

"Obviously this was a very terrifying situation for the homeowners and we are very happy our officers were able to respond, in a prompt manner, and apprehend the suspect without anyone getting hurt," said Lt. Aaron Bahamonde in a statement released on social media."

Or, you could just keep a loaded Glock in your night table.

3 minutes ago, The Senator said:

Or, you could just keep a loaded Glock in your night table.

They weren't home when he entered.  That would be a smooth move.  Unlocked door, loaded gun waiting for your "visitor" to use on you when you got back home.

Nice!

Doubling down on the idiocy!

11 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

They weren't home when he entered.  That would be a smooth move.  Unlocked door, loaded gun waiting for your "visitor" to use on you when you got back home.

Nice!

Doubling down on the idiocy!

Doesn’t seem like this guy was looking for weapons, but I understand your point.

That’s why I have a concealed-carry permit.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, The Senator said:

Doesn’t seem like this guy was looking for weapons, but I understand your point.

That’s why I have a concealed-carry permit.

Yeah, he crashed into home... And figured, probably go in looking for help?  Not exactly the sanest (if he was in a sane mind to begin with, duh!) moves... But what the heck... This is 2019... Give that back patio door handle a jiggle and try & go in.  Sit down, and make a ham sandwich too!  LoL...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois