PanchoBilla enters Hospice (Has now passed away)

mead107

Needs everyone’s Prayers ???

Pancho is back in Hospital. () now back in ?

Doctors found something they did not like on his lung. 

Hope he can do it. 

Get better Pancho ?

stromboli will be waiting for you at Hammers Lot 

Edited by mead107
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Sad 5
  • Thank you (+1) 8

Nice gesture but I believe Pancho Billa already said due to tests ad treatments he wouldn't be going to the NFL Draft this year. I guess he could be specially flew in and out on the day of the draft by the Pegulas on their private jet but that'd be the only way and I doubt that happens because then he may miss a treatment. 

46 minutes ago, dje85 said:

Nice gesture but I believe Pancho Billa already said due to tests ad treatments he wouldn't be going to the NFL Draft this year. I guess he could be specially flew in and out on the day of the draft by the Pegulas on their private jet but that'd be the only way and I doubt that happens because then he may miss a treatment. 

With the offer from Stevie it could change his mind. 

Pancho Power will get him there.  

?????

• Like (+1) 1

This was a post on a FB page I am on that Ezra is also on: 

An update on our friend Ezra U. Castro Pancho Billa

It’s been about a month since Ezra started his clinical trial. This is a big week as he gets the feedback as to whether the trial is working or not. We appreciate all the thoughts and prayers being sent in all mediums to Ezra and the family.

Because nothing is ever as planned in the world of cancer, a scheduled day trip to Houston resulted in an admission to the hospital. Ezra is experiencing some shortness of breath and they want to work up the cause. He will be here for a long weekend and we are hoping for positive news on Monday.

Pancho - Change of Plans... scan showed something in my lungs that Dr's didnt like. I'm being admitted to hospital for further testing. Staying #PanchoPower strong & keeping the faith. Pray for all the ill'd people in the world amigos. Much Buffalove!

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

Stevie is a terrific guy despite opinions to the contrary. Tats/earrings say nothing of a person's character.

Wishing Ezra all the best!

Are there Bills fans that think he isn't a good person?

Just now, MJS said:

Are there Bills fans that think he isn't a good person?

He got a certain rub among some fans, but I'll leave it at that. The past is the past. Very nice gesture and it would be awesome if Ezra were able to show up. Goes without saying that we all wish him well.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1