PanchoBilla enters Hospice (Has now passed away)

mead107

7 hours ago, Wilton Bills said:

Totally agree. Was and still is a terrific Buffal Bill. We are all Bills.

?... I'm Jeff

2 hours ago, Hammered a Lot said:

He had one job to do,,,Catch the Ball

Tough to do when GOD is playing CB....

Update from Ezra:

Pancho Billa

Amigos! I love you & pray for you everyday. Thank u for the outpouring support. Quick update: Im on strong antibiotics & steriods to help a severe inflamation in my lungs that raised a red flag on my CT Scan. Good news is it wasnt progression of cancer (Amen) as thought. Alot of cultures and test are still pending results. "Waiting game". Im really hoping to be out in few days. I miss home & esp our kiddos. Much Buffalove Homies! ?? #PanchoPower#VivaLosBills

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

3 hours ago, fansince88 said:

Update from Ezra:

Pancho Billa

Amigos! I love you & pray for you everyday. Thank u for the outpouring support. Quick update: Im on strong antibiotics & steriods to help a severe inflamation in my lungs that raised a red flag on my CT Scan. Good news is it wasnt progression of cancer (Amen) as thought. Alot of cultures and test are still pending results. "Waiting game". Im really hoping to be out in few days. I miss home & esp our kiddos. Much Buffalove Homies! ?? #PanchoPower#VivaLosBills

Not great but a million times better than the cancer progressing.

• Like (+1) 2

Latest from our friend Pancho: Im being discharged from hospital and I get a HUGE surprise visit from ex-#Bills player, (now Texans) JOE WEBB!! Thank you to the Houston Texans for proving football is family! Much Buffalove! & I quote "No Fanbase like #BillsMafia"

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

SPORTS-FBN-DRAFT-28-FT-930x581.jpg

PANCHO BILLA, BEHIND THE MASK

The tweet came within minutes Wednesday of the release of the 2019 National Football League schedule for the Buffalo Bills, which left Pancho Billa in a celebratory mood.

In a showcase game, the Bills travel on Thanksgiving Day to play the Dallas Cowboys, a team beloved to Pancho's father and his oldest brother in Texas. A guy emblematic of Bills fans everywhere was having a lot of fun responding to this one.

It will be, he exulted, a "@PanchoBilla party." For almost 14,000 Twitter followers, it seemed like more jubilant #PanchoPower bravado from the sombrero-wearing icon in a luchador mask whose face now adorns socks, flip-flops and shirts, a guy working on his own children's book.

Yet Pancho Billa is a character that Ezra Castro plays in stadium parking lots. Few see the Castro who woke up Tuesday to what he calls the “morning crud” at MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, where he came out of sleep into overwhelming pain.

1012693419-McCoy-Advan255.jpg

Captain Buffalo walks the halls of MD Anderson Cancer Center

with Ezra Castro.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Sad 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 5

In true Bills form he is a fighter & my prayers will go up for him for a full recovery !! 

Who knows how great would it be to see Pancho with a full recovery & not only at all the home games but jumping off the top rope at a WWE match !! ?

Prayers for Pancho !!