Jump to content
#34fan

Should the Chiefs key-in on Karlos? (Williams)

Recommended Posts

Just now, cba fan said:

Bills FO should bring him in for a look/workout and then take him out to eat.

 

He's a big, burly back... Ya gotta feed the beast.... I jus hope he doesn't show up with the munchies.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Idandria said:

 

He was relevant what.. 3 years ago?

 

In terms of the average NFL career, that is ages ago that he was good. His career has been over so some time now. 

Three years is an eternity for an NFL player. Now insert RB and it is even more so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

Chiefs signed Carlos Hyde and extended Damien Williams who filled in perfectly after Hunt got suspended. They likely don't need any other FA rb. 

Exactly right.  This story is even from a Chiefs writer.  I’m a huge KC fan but my god, we have some of the dumbest people covering the team and frankly, the dumb writers are at least smart enough to understand the dumb audience they are trying to reach.  I’ve never seen a fan base as bad as KCs fan base, about wanting to sign ANYONE, ANYONE, whose name they heard somewhere before.  Doesn’t matter who is on the roster already, and doesn’t matter thatva salary cap exists.....I promise, you go to any of the Chiefs fan pages on Facebook right now and you will find this exact quote “Carlos Williams is a BEAST!  We should sign him!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Zerovotlz said:

Exactly right.  This story is even from a Chiefs writer.  I’m a huge KC fan but my god, we have some of the dumbest people covering the team and frankly, the dumb writers are at least smart enough to understand the dumb audience they are trying to reach.  I’ve never seen a fan base as bad as KCs fan base, about wanting to sign ANYONE, ANYONE, whose name they heard somewhere before.  Doesn’t matter who is on the roster already, and doesn’t matter thatva salary cap exists.....I promise, you go to any of the Chiefs fan pages on Facebook right now and you will find this exact quote “Carlos Williams is a BEAST!  We should sign him!

Who the **** is Carlos Williams lol

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

Three years is an eternity for an NFL player. Now insert RB and it is even more so. 

 

BUT....has anyone seen him lately? Might he be ready to step in at DT? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why Chiefs? Why not us? If he is any good keep him. If not, then release him. We need youth in the backfield in a big way.

Him not playing the past 3 years may be a blessing since he will have less wear and tear.

Edited by IgotBILLStopay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Why Chiefs? Why not us?

 

Because he's only 26... McBeane won't sign RB's under 32....

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Augie said:

 

BUT....has anyone seen him lately? Might he be ready to step in at DT? 

You'll have to ask 34 hotdogfan, it's his thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, #34fan said:

 

Because he's only 26... McBeane won't sign RB's under 32....

so your saying there is a chance....just further out in the future......lol

19 minutes ago, R Y G A R said:

Feastmode... 

instant classic. Thanks for that.

I will try next:

Ala-mode.....

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

You'll have to ask 34 hotdogfan, it's his thread.

 

Judge said I'm not allowed within 500 feet of Karlos, anymore.... That's how fanhood gets repaid sometimes.

 

 

 

 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

 

 

 

..LMAO....perfect nanny for the Karlos clan..............

 

He needs the money $$$

 

 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×