Just Jack

Man caves - who's got them? Let's see them.

This looks just like mine but my screen is bigger

Image result for 716 buffalo
Edited by HOUSE
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

My man cave smells of axle grease, cut lumber, tobacco and stale beer. No pics, but it is awesome.

I do not have any room in my house that is just mine but in about 10 minutes i can have a 55 inch t.v., 50 inch tv, and 32 inch t.v. set up at the perfect height for viewing all sporting events on that is about 8 ft from my fridge and all the beer and food i want. Also my wife is cool enough to clear out with kids if i need it- which is usually only about 4 days a year.

I bought my house going on 2 years ago. It's a small 3 bedroom ranch. However, one of the big selling points was the finished basement. My plan was/still is to turn one room into a theater room and another into a game room/man cave. The centerpiece being my autographed Thurman Thomas jersey. I also hung up plaques of Thurman Thomas, Jim Kelly, and Mike Piazza, a framed Rat Pack poster, and an autographed picture of Natalie Gulbis. I also bought a pool table and an electronic dart board. Unfortunately, my basement flooded last summer. Major setback on those plans. :(

I use to have one when i was a single man but then for some reason i decided after 55 yrs of being single that i needed to get married WTH was i thinking :huh: !!

Any way let's just say I don't see a man cave in my near future unless i want to go back to being single 🤔 !! 

On 4/15/2019 at 6:26 PM, HOUSE said:
This looks just like mine but my screen is bigger

Image result for 716 buffalo

May I respectfully suggest that you may keep the screen name ‘HOUSE’, but you replace the avatar photo with one of Jon Lovitz.

I have a house that's ravaged by young children. I had a man cave, now it's a playroom. Maybe I'll reclaim in in a decade or so.

• Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I have a house that's ravaged by young children. I had a man cave, now it's a playroom. Maybe I'll reclaim in in a decade or so.

Good luck with that.

• Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Two.  Decades, that is.

20 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Two.  Decades, that is.

I just told my wife the Dolphins game I want to go to this year is on our anniversary weekend, so I may have a whole man cave/ house sooner than I thought. 

• Haha (+1) 1