Man caves - who's got them? Let's see them.

19 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I have a house that's ravaged by young children. I had a man cave, now it's a playroom. Maybe I'll reclaim in in a decade or so.

We have a playroom that my kids never, ever use.  I asked my wife if we could turn it into my man-cave and she said we need another guest bedroom.  Apparently we’re opening a bed & breakfast.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

We have a playroom that my kids never, ever use.  I asked my wife if we could turn it into my man-cave and she said we need another guest bedroom.  Apparently we’re opening a bed & breakfast.

Maybe I can rent it out and turn it into a man cave in the process. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 4/15/2019 at 6:26 PM, HOUSE said:
This looks just like mine but my screen is bigger

Image result for 716 buffalo

Is there anything I can (offer to) bring? 

We’ll all see you week #1. I might even come for preseason 3:00 am replays at your place! Thanks! 

5 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

So, how does it feel to have your needs and feelings subjugated to the possible future convenience of some unknown people at a possible future date? Maybe.  

7 minutes ago, Augie said:

So, how does it feel to have your needs and feelings subjugated to the possible future convenience of some unknown people at a possible future date? Maybe.  

It feels somewhat deflating, although I know what my bride is thinking.  Now we can have both sets of grandparents stay with us for holidays/events.

I still want a room where I can lock the door, put my headphones on to some Zepplin, and smoke a bowl.   Is that too much to ask?  Maybe I should remind my wife that I make over 25K more than her per year.  Then maybe she will understand that I have needs too.  That should go well, right?

2 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

It feels somewhat deflating, although I know what my bride is thinking.  Now we can have both sets of grandparents stay with us for holidays/events.

I still want a room where I can lock the door, put my headphones on to some Zepplin, and smoke a bowl.   Is that too much to ask?  Maybe I should remind my wife that I make over 25K more than her per year.  Then maybe she will understand that I have needs too.  That should go well, right?

That would be dandy! You could make another $25k for the PPV!  I’m in! 

6 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Will that include use of the shower?