Man caves - who's got them? Let's see them.

13 minutes ago, Max Fischer said:

I dispise the term, “Man Cave” and will not enter a room called that. Just make a cool room and that’s enough. 

Wait.....what if the beer and the bathroom are in there? I’m far more forgiving! 

18 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Would Northern (autographed),  Johnson, and Spikes (autographed) do? 

I do have several JK signed items, but no jersey. 

Give them away to people you know would appreciate them and display them. Sell only if you need the money. 

My wife knew knew I had stuff, but not how much, since we never had a place to really display it. So when we bought our house she said the basement could be my cave. She thought there would still be room for her things. ?

those are fine but got to go with the studs to make it complete.

Sorry if the pictures posted too huge -Mods can delete if a problem -  but thought some fans may enjoy the trip down memory lane...

These are posted in my Man Cave and glad my college age son, and whole family  is cool with the memorabilia - yes they are Fans too!

getPart?uid=ALdxGy0i8viJXLSHvgPr6LPbH0I&partId=2&saveAs=IMG_4410.jpg&scope=STANDARD

At Charity Event - bought Signed Coach McDermot and Tyrod Taylor signed shirts. also have a signed Baseball by McCoy - cool seeing a star of one sport signing the equipment of another...

getPart?uid=ALdxGy0i8viJXLSHvgPr6LPbH0I&partId=6&saveAs=IMG_4408.jpg&scope=STANDARD 

At a golf tournament - Steve Tasker and Frank Reich signed my cap - had i known i would've worn a nice one! lol!

getPart?uid=ALdxGy0i8viJXLSHvgPr6LPbH0I&partId=8&saveAs=IMG_4407.jpg&scope=STANDARD

getPart?uid=ALdxGy0i8viJXLSHvgPr6LPbH0I&partId=10&saveAs=IMG_4406.jpg&scope=STANDARD

WR Lee Evans

getPart?uid=AJC-vhE858H3XLSF1gBV8DM8TiE&partId=2&saveAs=IMG_4402.jpg&scope=STANDARD

Lit up on Game Day- cheesy but keeps overhead light off the TV...

getPart?uid=AJC-vhE858H3XLSF1gBV8DM8TiE&partId=4&saveAs=IMG_4399.jpg&scope=STANDARD
getPart?uid=AJC-vhE858H3XLSF1gBV8DM8TiE&partId=6&saveAs=IMG_4398.jpg&scope=STANDARD
getPart?uid=AJC-vhE858H3XLSF1gBV8DM8TiE&partId=8&saveAs=IMG_4397.jpg&scope=STANDARD
getPart?uid=AJC-vhE858H3XLSF1gBV8DM8TiE&partId=10&saveAs=IMG_4396.jpg&scope=STANDARD

Signed Aaron Schobel Picture from his time...On the bottom is a Team 2005 plaque - had high hopes for those guys and really should throw it out but they were so bad  i might get arrested for littering lol

getPart?uid=AJC-vhE858H3XLSF1gBV8DM8TiE&partId=12&saveAs=IMG_4395.jpg&scope=STANDARD

Andre Reed signed football - 

getPart?uid=AJC-vhE858H3XLSF1gBV8DM8TiE&partId=14&saveAs=IMG_4394.jpg&scope=STANDARD

Gift from my awesome brother - signed by Bills Alumni

getPart?uid=AJC-vhE858H3XLSF1gBV8DM8TiE&partId=16&saveAs=IMG_4392.jpg&scope=STANDARD

Aaron Wiiliams, Bruce, Andre, Robert Woods and Daryl Talley - 

getPart?uid=AJC-vhE858H3XLSF1gBV8DM8TiE&partId=18&saveAs=IMG_4390.jpg&scope=STANDARD

McCoy signed at his Softball Game event 

getPart?uid=AJC-vhE858H3XLSF1gBV8DM8TiE&partId=20&saveAs=IMG_4387.jpg&scope=STANDARD

At a car dealership opening - all three stars were there and signed one for me and one for my son.
In Person - these guys were awesome!

getPart?uid=AJC-vhE858H3XLSF1gBV8DM8TiE&partId=22&saveAs=IMG_4385.jpg&scope=STANDARD

Won this at a charity auction - Love Talley!

getPart?uid=AJC-vhE858H3XLSF1gBV8DM8TiE&partId=24&saveAs=IMG_4384.jpg&scope=STANDARD
getPart?uid=AJC-vhE858H3XLSF1gBV8DM8TiE&partId=26&saveAs=IMG_4383.jpg&scope=STANDARD

Have his Kelly Jersey of course but here is a signed Kelly Picture...

getPart?uid=AJC-vhE858H3XLSF1gBV8DM8TiE&partId=30&saveAs=IMG_4378.jpg&scope=STANDARD
a few Bills Books and my dea friend Ken got one signed by Coach Levy
getPart?uid=AJC-vhE858H3XLSF1gBV8DM8TiE&partId=32&saveAs=IMG_4376.jpg&scope=STANDARD

My cousin had Thurman sign this - " To Al, The World's Biggest Bills Fan" - I know its not true but live and die with this team on Any Given Sunday.

Thanks for letting me share...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This was mine as part of the mostly finished basement until about two years ago. My family and I moved to Europe and then we moved back, so in the process (about halfway there) to getting into a new house. What you don't see is a 55" flat screen hanging on the wall opposite the couch and yes the bar had mini-fridge stocked with beer and soda along with snacks on the shelves under the bar. It was quite nice. I miss it....but, I'll get another one next Spring. 

Man Cave Euclid Rd.jpg

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Beef on Weck said:
Sorry if the pictures posted too huge -Mods can delete if a problem -  but thought some fans may enjoy the trip down memory lane...

Thanks for letting me share...

Pics are not showing.

10 hours ago, ExWNYer said:

It's not nearly as much as some of you have but nothing screams Bills and Sabres to me like this little beauty of a room...

Image result for toilet

Given that the state of the Bills for most of the last 20 years has been pre-flush, this room, with an empty bowl, looks great right now.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BigBuff423 said:

This was mine as part of the mostly finished basement until about two years ago. My family and I moved to Europe and then we moved back, so in the process (about halfway there) to getting into a new house. What you don't see is a 55" flat screen hanging on the wall opposite the couch and yes the bar had mini-fridge stocked with beer and soda along with snacks on the shelves under the bar. It was quite nice. I miss it....but, I'll get another one next Spring. 

Man Cave Euclid Rd.jpg

Nice setup but is this a wife cave?

No Bills stuff?

• Like (+1) 2

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 9:10 AM, The Wiz said:

I may be moving to the west coast next year and my wife has already been looking at houses.

One of them had a man cave in it and she said I would love the house. She showed me the pictures of the house and it looked really nice. 

Finally got to the man cave pics and it was fully detailed in patriots colors, logos, jerseys, etc. 

Handed the phone to my wife and said 

"you know I would never live there right?" 

Wife: "why? You can just paint over it?" 

Me: "Yea, and covering up all those ancient markings in horror movies kept the family from getting cursed to didn't it?" 

Right decision, sir.  Could've been a virtual Poltergeist/Amityville situation you almost had there. 

Edited by Tenhigh

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

Nice setup but is this a wife cave?

No Bills stuff?

That's funny. And no Bills stuff simply because as much as I love the Bills, for a number of years I moved around a lot and didn't collect things. I've never been collector of anything. In fact I probably throw more stuff away than I should. That said, I used it every night and on game days, but I also made it kid friendly for my daughter who was younger than 5 at the time. So, while she wasn't in it often, I wasn't going to keep her out of it either. 

Suffice to say, it was a man cave because it was mine to use and because I made it that way, but not because of décor or because it had a bunch of other male-oriented items in it. My next man cave will be similar, but a little more for me now that my daughter is a few years older and doesn't need extra play space. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BigBuff423 said:

Man Cave Euclid Rd.jpg

I've got the same rug in my living room.

6 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

If I'm alone in a bachelor pad does that make my entire place a man cave?

Yes. I called my last apartment my "Fortress Of Solitude". It was called that when I would do FB check-in's from there. 

Edited by Just Jack
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Just moved into my house this past weekend actually. Have some ideas for a man cave but nothing concrete yet. 

I have every ticket and program from every game I've ever attended so I'm hoping to do something with those. I have a few jerseys I can display and a signed Jim Kelly football

So do I. Suggestion; make a bar -they’re easy enough to do- then shellack the ticket stubs on the top to protect them while always there for remembering. Caution: if you do, know that it must go with you everywhere life leads you.?

I do not have any room in my house that is just mine but in about 10 minutes i can have a 55 inch t.v., 50 inch tv, and 32 inch t.v. set up at the perfect height for viewing all sporting events on that is about 8 ft from my fridge and all the beer and food i want. Also my wife is cool enough to clear out with kids if i need it- which is usually only about 4 days a year.

I bought my house going on 2 years ago. It's a small 3 bedroom ranch. However, one of the big selling points was the finished basement. My plan was/still is to turn one room into a theater room and another into a game room/man cave. The centerpiece being my autographed Thurman Thomas jersey. I also hung up plaques of Thurman Thomas, Jim Kelly, and Mike Piazza, a framed Rat Pack poster, and an autographed picture of Natalie Gulbis. I also bought a pool table and an electronic dart board. Unfortunately, my basement flooded last summer. Major setback on those plans. :(

• Sad 1

I use to have one when i was a single man but then for some reason i decided after 55 yrs of being single that i needed to get married WTH was i thinking :huh: !!

Any way let's just say I don't see a man cave in my near future unless i want to go back to being single ? !!