Man caves - who's got them? Let's see them.

44 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Well here's the story. About 8 years ago they had a thing before a Bills/Jags preseason game where they gave a bunch of STHers random jerseys and you got to meet the player and get it signed on the field before the game. That's how I got Big Mike's jersey. Surprised you aren't familiar with the legend of Mike Jasper. Only the greatest 7th round comp pick in Bills history!!

I know the name Mike Jasper and I used to follow him on Twitter.  I just didn’t remember he was #69.   I think he’s coaching high school football now in his home town.   

Its a random Jersey because I dont even know if played in any regular season games

5 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

No, we left WNY in ‘96. Rebuilt it in my new garage for a few years, then downsized becoming empty-nesters to a townhouse community.

We’ve had a couple very good ones; Will Wolford & Conrad Doebler. Big Mike was the OL equivalent of the Chroisn One -a back up QB with no hope of becoming anything that we humorously made into a Godsend.

Its a drought-thing.. 

I mean they've been pretty bad overall since '97 and beyond

What? 5 winning seasons?

I think it's time you rebuild that shrine

2 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

That's awesome, but I gotta say; how in the world does a guy with a work station that looks like NORAD not know how to post multiple images?

Can't go wrong with a Fred X Jersey.

Hahaha unfortunately I'm using my phone, and a new one at that. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Buffalobuckner said:

Edit: i probably completely butchered this post, not sure how to post more than one image in a reply.

I took mine on an iPhone, then moved to the computer and reduced the image size down to 20% of original to get them all in one post. 

4 hours ago, fansince88 said:

@Just Jack, where in the home is this? Empty spare bedroom? Finished basement? 

Finished basement in the new house. 

2 hours ago, The Jerk said:

My bowl has a bigger screen, ya dig?

That's a 42" TV, I may go bigger in the fall, but for now, I actually use the 65" in our living room more often. 

1 hour ago, Chill said:

Jack. That is some vintage furniture you have there. It’s like your mixing renaissance era furniture with bills gear. 

I like yer style dude. 

Leftovers from moving. But each has some history. The blue recliner is the most comfortable recliner I've ever had, thanks to the ex-wife. And the rocking chair was my grandmothers (RIP). 

• Thank you (+1) 2

My cave got spread since a downsize to smaller apartment. With a small attachment limit photos would take three or four posts. Mostly plaques with signed photos or cards.

A few signed footballs  and mini helmets. A folding rocking chair for tailgates, AFC champ mugs etc.

sample

002 (200x150).jpg

sample

003 (200x150).jpg

• Like (+1) 2

Autographed bruuuuce jersey and the Dominator. Hand painted jersey from a comic that does stuff like this on the side.  I would probably part with these if anyone is interested but it'd be $1k plus. 

Been a reader on here for over a year ever since OBD message board went down so this is first post. What better time than to show off the collection. Also have an authentic helmet signed by kelly. Looks game used but im pretty sure it isnt.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

I know the name Mike Jasper and I used to follow him on Twitter.  I just didn’t remember he was #69.   I think he’s coaching high school football now in his home town.   

Its a random Jersey because I dont even know if played in any regular season games

I don't think he played either. By the way he's now head coach at his alma mater Bethel College.

1 hour ago, Erock703 said:

Having trouble adding pics from android. Only option i see is creating link but i think it makes a link to my google album? I dunno ***** why is this hard to add an attachment from photos on phone?

Try postimage.org.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

5 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Well here's the story. About 8 years ago they had a thing before a Bills/Jags preseason game where they gave a bunch of STHers random jerseys and you got to meet the player and get it signed on the field before the game. That's how I got Big Mike's jersey. Surprised you aren't familiar with the legend of Mike Jasper. Only the greatest 7th round comp pick in Bills history!!

Big Mike could get up.  Saw some videos of him getting that big body of his up in the air and dunking basketballs.  Quite impressive for a behemoth!

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

My man cave is a completely separate 300 square foot outbuilding workshop.  It ain't a man cave if it doesn't have power tools.

And no, you can't see pictures.  It's classified.

Protect all your digits. You’re welcome.