Jump to content
Virgil

TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Browns (Bpek32) is on the clock

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, bkep32 said:

i really hope this trade doesnt go thru, i would much rather stay at 9 and get oliver, taylor, dare i say hockenson

 

I agree.  That's a lot if you consider Oliver a equal value player 4 spot later.  

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

 

I agree.  That's a lot if you consider Oliver a equal value player 4 spot later.  

 

I think Williams is considered a much better prospect, but I’d rather the Bills stay put in real life.

 

However, for this mock isn’t simulating a trade the whole point?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

 

I agree.  That's a lot if you consider Oliver a equal value player 4 spot later.  

I agree.  4 spots to Oliver with one sure pick in Williams.  The other 3 may not go 3DT so possible.  Giants may hold the key at #6 - pick a QB please.

 

I expect on draft day while the sequence may not play out like this, it is possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chemical said:

 

I think Williams is considered a much better prospect, but I’d rather the Bills stay put in real life.

 

However, for this mock isn’t simulating a trade the whole point?

 

Exactly  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Damn you raiders, I wanted Devin White at 9 for the Bengals 

If the Raiders had not picked him, I am sure he would not have gotten past TB. 

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

If the Raiders had not picked him, I am sure he would not have gotten past TB. 

 

Or Denver.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had TB in mock drat #1 and selected White.  He is off the board but Williams is available.  Williams by many is considered the best player in the draft so I am interested in the decision and why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Just Joshin' said:

I had TB in mock drat #1 and selected White.  He is off the board but Williams is available.  Williams by many is considered the best player in the draft so I am interested in the decision and why.

Because Bowl Cut Davis wanted to be funny and throw a strange twist in so the bills would trade up for Quinnen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so if bucs dont make there pick do we move onto the giants at 6? or do we make a pick, i know the time frame of 4 hours has to be getting pretty close.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Because Bowl Cut Davis wanted to be funny and throw a strange twist in so the bills would trade up for Quinnen.

 

It’s not entirely implausible that Williams drops to 5.  I think 2 QB’s could be gone by now and defensive schemes play a factor.  

 

There’s honestly been so little activity and pre-draft ties, I don’t think anyone has a clue about the top 10 picks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Because Bowl Cut Davis wanted to be funny and throw a strange twist in so the bills would trade up for Quinnen.

 

It must be nice to have all the answers. 

 

I made the choice that I made because it was a good value and because I didn't want Williams. I like Mo Hurst and Bj Hill, two guys that we drafted just last year. I also didn't feel that Sweat nor Burns were worth a top 5 pick as a player, but I felt that White was. More to the point, White gives me a stud in the middle of my Defense that helps all three layers of my D and I can find better value later in the draft to fill other needs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bkep32 said:

so if bucs dont make there pick do we move onto the giants at 6? or do we make a pick, i know the time frame of 4 hours has to be getting pretty close.

 

He’ll get there 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

 

It must be nice to have all the answers. 

 

I made the choice that I made because it was a good value and because I didn't want Williams. I like Mo Hurst and Bj Hill, two guys that we drafted just last year. I also didn't feel that Sweat nor Burns were worth a top 5 pick as a player, but I felt that White was. More to the point, White gives me a stud in the middle of my Defense that helps all three layers of my D and I can find better value later in the draft to fill other needs. 

I agree that Burns is not a top 10 pick.  Round 1 yes, but after pick 20.  It feels like I am a minority in this belief.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

 

It must be nice to have all the answers. 

 

I made the choice that I made because it was a good value and because I didn't want Williams. I like Mo Hurst and Bj Hill, two guys that we drafted just last year. I also didn't feel that Sweat nor Burns were worth a top 5 pick as a player, but I felt that White was. More to the point, White gives me a stud in the middle of my Defense that helps all three layers of my D and I can find better value later in the draft to fill other needs. 

I don’t have all the answers but I know that Pj Hall would be slapping you upside your head for calling him Bj hill.  You must really like him.

 

i love Devin White.  He’s a stud for sure.  I just don’t see the raiders taking him over Quinnen Williams. Maybe because he’s my #1 guy and can help the raiders inept pass rush and run d, but I knew there would be a curve ball there.  Very like the raiders 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Dibs on next draft pleaseeeeee... As Raiders!!!!!

Need to show my GM skills

Stayed tuned to this one in case someone flakes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I don’t have all the answers but I know that Pj Hall would be slapping you upside your head for calling him Bj hill.  You must really like him.

 

i love Devin White.  He’s a stud for sure.  I just don’t see the raiders taking him over Quinnen Williams. Maybe because he’s my #1 guy and can help the raiders inept pass rush and run d, but I knew there would be a curve ball there.  Very like the raiders 

 

lol. Fair enough. Well, they were similar players with similar names in the same draft. 

 

I just think that interior does not represent as big a need for us and that White is an equal value to Williams in that regard. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Stayed tuned to this one in case someone flakes

Looks like we have a runner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

***Trade Alert***

 

The Buffalo Bills have traded the 1st, 2nd, and 4th pick for the Tampa Bat Bucaneers #5 overall pick. 

 

With that pick, the Bills select Quinnen Williams, DT, Alabama

 

The Giants are now on the clock

 

@BuffaloHokie13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the 6th pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, the New York Giants select Rashan Gary, DL, Michigan.

 

@NewEra and the Jacksonville Jaguars are on the clock.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yikes, like the player but our offensive will need help bad and i think we could use that 2nd and that 4th 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jags war room:  While our defense didn’t play up to expectations last year, it was our offense that kept us out of the playoffs.  While we added nick foles, our playmakers are still somewhat lacking. The weakest unit on either side of the ball is the Tight End room.  Nick loved working with Zach Ertz and it’s time to address the TE.

 

With the 7th pick, the Jacksonville Jaguars select Tj Hockenson, tight end, Iowa.

 

@Just Joshin'and the lions are on the clock

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×