TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Completed!!

Virgil

22 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

With the 32 pick in the 2019 NFL draft, the yearly super bowl winning and NFL's favorite team, the new england patriots select ... Greedy Williams - CB - LSU

With our QB position set for the next 20 years we went CB to stop Josh Allen, the turnover machine in New Jersey and whatever Miami trots out there at QB.

Virgil and the three eyed Ravens are on deck to start the 2nd round.

Taken at 20 by the eagles

Eagles pick was #18 not 20 still took Williams

Our bad Mr. Kraft instructed us to make that pick after a few cocktails and a tug by a Chinese girl so we put him to sleep. By chance is QB Drew Lock still available or did someone go by a nickname or another name ?

If he's still up for grabs the patriots select Drew Lock QB Mizzou

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The GM of the Ravens (Virgil )has agreed to my trade offer of both of my 2nd round picks #56 and #64 as well as a 5th for pick #33.

With pick #33 and Robert Kraft sound asleep after his happy ending, the patriots select Zach Allen - DE - Boston College

BTW we forget there are other teams in the league and @aristocrat and the Colts are on the clock.

Edited by frostbitmic

After trying to trade up into the late 1st to acquire this guy the SF 49ers are thrilled to select AJ Brown, WR, Ole Miss with the 36th pick in the draft!  We couldn’t be happier with the additions of Allen and Brown.

@bkep32 and the Arizona Cardinals are now on the clock.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

After trying to trade up into the late 1st to acquire this guy the SF 49ers are thrilled to select AJ Brown, WR, Ole Miss with the 36th pick in the draft!  We couldn’t be happier with the additions of Allen and Brown.

@bkep32 and the Arizona Cardinals are now on the clock.

I wasn't ignoring you but I saved you some picks

14 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Thanks! Yeah, I think it sets up a nice base to move forwards with. I probably would've selected Murphy if the Colts didn't. I definitely considered Rock Ya-SIn.

Harry is a good flashy piece to take the heat off the OBJ trade, and he rounds out the weapons nicely. 

1 hour ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

With the 35th pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, the New York Giants select N'Keal Harry, WR, Arizona State.

@Kirby Jackson and the 49ers are on the clock.

If I didn’t trade back, that’s where I was going. 

And we are updated

***PICK IS IN***

With the 37th pick in the 2019 NFL draft the Arizona cardinals select Jerry Tillery - DT Notre Damn

We need to help out Suggs and Jones, we feel this will help give the push up the middle to have those guys reek havoc on the outside.  We are very happy to walk away from days 1 and 2 having Murray, fant and tillery as a foundation moving foward.

JAGUARS ARE ON THE CLOCK