TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Completed!!

Virgil

Started the draft with 18 and 53 ended it with 25 and 27. 

Going to stick with the offensive line here and continue to try and help protect Cousins.  Pat elflein has had his chance and although he hasn't been terrible he won't stop me from grabbing his replacement here. 

The vikings select Garrett Bradbury C NC State.

@NewEra and the chargers you are on the clock.

9 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Yeah, and I wouldn't hate to get a target for Carr either. 

I'm kicking myself for trading up for Burns, cause I likely coulda had him or Ferrell at 24.

I'd rather have White, Ferrell, and 3 second round picks. 

i only see 50 and 53 in the second where is your 3rd?

3 minutes ago, section122 said:

Started the draft with 18 and 53 ended it with 25 and 27. 

Going to stick with the offensive line here and continue to try and help protect Cousins.  Pat elflein has had his chance and although he hasn't been terrible he won't stop me from grabbing his replacement here. 

The vikings select Garrett Bradbury C NC State.

@NewEra and the chargers you are on the clock.

Nice pick i was hoping for him to fall to me in the 2nd round, i wonder what charges are going to pull off

nice!

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

With the 28th pick, the LOS ANGELES Chargers select Dexter Lawrence, DT Clemson.  

The rich get richer at a position of need.

He won't last til 28, but I'm not surprised it would go that way in a mock draft. He's not a "sexy" player. With Star and his contract, he's not a good fit for Buffalo, but he ain't gonna slide to 28.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LSHMEAB said:

He won't last til 28, but I'm not surprised it would go that way in a mock draft. He's not a "sexy" player. With Star and his contract, he's not a good fit for Buffalo, but he ain't gonna slide to 28.

Agreed

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, bkep32 said:

Nice pick i was hoping for him to fall to me in the 2nd round, i wonder what charges are going to pull off

nice!

When we talked about trading earlier i thought maybe either williams Taylor at ot would fall.  They got snapped up and luckily i got the eagles trade offer.  I wanted to trade back into the first to grab Ferrell and o line but he went 2 picks before me.  

Deal went through anyway so i figured doubling up on oline was the best course of action.

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

That works too

If 3 new people want in by all means they are welcome to it but if not I will take any of the 3.

With the 29th overall pick the KC Chiefs select Dre'Mont Jones, DT Ohio State University

WR was definitely tempting due to Tyreek's off the field issues and DK being the only one taken so far, but with Steve Spagnuolo coming in and installing a new 4-3 defense, the offense being miles ahead in efficiency, and departures of Ford/Houston, sitting back and looking for the BPA on defense seems like the most logical fit (was hoping that Greedy or one of the top 2 Clemson DL were going to fall here). Also, Tyreek himself was taken in a later round. I'm sure Reid and the FO will be able to plug-and-play a mid round WR if that's what it comes to. 

He earned a starting job as a redshirt freshman and didn't look back from there as he excelled. This past year he had 8.5 sacks, 13 TFL, 2 PBU, 1 FF, and a pick six. His burst as a three-technique is evident on his highlights; since Chris Jones plays a 1-tech (from what I've read, at least), this could be an instant impact to help improve the defense. 

@wppete and the GB Packers are on the clock

Edited by JimKellyTryouts