TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Completed!!

Virgil

4 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

@RyanC883 with the next 2 picks!

Nice jumping the Steelers to get the player you want.

Exactly. The two Devin MLBs were gone so DB is biggest need remaining, especially considering all the injuries in the secondary last season.

Byron Murphy might be a better scheme fit but Greedy's prototypical size/speed/talent is too much to pass up.

Eagles can address oline and dline depth later on. 

36 minutes ago, section122 said:

*TRADE ALERT*

The Vikings have made a trade with the Eagles. @Chemical has traded #25 and #53 to the Vikings for #18.

A few of my targets were taken in the last few picks which allows me to move down the board and likely still grab my guy.  Grabbing an extra 2nd is huge as well.

What’s the point values?  I can’t math right now 

Just now, Virgil said:

What’s the point values?  I can’t math right now 

190 surplus. I figured it was close enough to 200 for this exercise and tossing in a later pick was relatively pointless. Could add pick 197 (6th rounder) for the extra 12.2 points

• Like (+1) 1

With the 19th Pick, the Miami Dolphins select DT Jeffery Simmons, DT, Mississippi State.  This is perfect for the Dolphins.  They get a top player who does not harm their ability to only win a "few" games next year because he will not be available until later in the season.  The Tank for Tau is still alive with this pick.  @RyanC883and the Steelers are now on the clock.  

oh, that's me.  

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

190 surplus. I figured it was close enough to 200 for this exercise and tossing in a later pick was relatively pointless. Could add pick 197 (6th rounder) for the extra 12.2 points

Yeah i thought it close enough and didn't care to hold it up requesting a 6th or something to get me the bump.  Further dropping 7 spots for an additional 2nd would be a realistic deal imo.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

With the 19th Pick, the Miami Dolphins select DT Jeffery Simmons, DT, Mississippi State.  This is perfect for the Dolphins.  They get a top player who does not harm their ability to only win a "few" games next year because he will not be available until later in the season.  The Tank for Tau is still alive with this pick.  @RyanC883and the Steelers are now on the clock.  

oh, that's me.  

i like the pick, i think top 10 talent for sure if he didnt get hurt and like you said, tank is still on for next year.

• Thank you (+1) 1

With the 20th pick of the draft, the Steelers select DeAndre Baker, CB, Georgia.  The Steelers hope this does not turn out to be another head-case, but the talent and production  is too much to pass up.     @Watkins101 and Seattle are now on the Board.  

Edited by RyanC883

14 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

@Watkins101 and the Seattle Seahawks are on the clock.

Interesting that you went with Simmons and Baker over Wilkins and Murphy.

Yeah, I was thinking about Wilkins, but I think Simmons is a better player, and won't impact MIA's tank effort this year.  

Baker and Murphy were close.  I think Baker fits the mold of a PGH CB better than Murphy.  But those players are all soo close to eachother.  

IF you look at a lot of rankings, you'll see Simmons ahead of Wilkins and vice versa.   Baker and Murphy also swapping places in others.  

Also liked the fact that Simmons faced a lot of double teams and was uber productive, and Baker played in the SEC against some great WR's.  

20 minutes ago, Virgil said:

The Ravens are very open to trading back. Fielding offers. 

Lost a lot of players and limited with picks after trading for Lamar. 

Open for business. PM me

Sweet! Time for Buffalo to use their 2nd round pick to trade up into the bottom of the 1st.... :oops:  :D

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

With the 21st pick in the NFL draft, the Seattle Seahawks are proud to select Joshua Jacobs, RB, Alabama. The Ravens @Virgil are on the clock.

The Seahawks do not have a lot of needs, but they are weak at skill positions on offense. With this pick they get (although not a personal favorite) one of the best players on the board and fill a need at the same time.

12 minutes ago, Watkins101 said:

With the 21st pick in the NFL draft, the Seattle Seahawks are proud to select Joshua Jacobs, RB, Alabama. The Ravens @Virgil are on the clock.

The Seahawks do not have a lot of needs, but they are weak at skill positions on offense. With this pick they get (although not a personal favorite) one of the best players on the board and fill a need at the same time.

After taking a RB in round 1 last year?