TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Completed!!

Virgil

4 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

With the 2nd pick the San Francisco 49ers select Josh Allen. 

While the temptation to try to try to trade back is great the chance to get a top edge rusher is greater. It came down to Bosa or Allen and went Allen because it shakes up the draft. 

Interesting pick but only shakes up 2 picks if Bosa is picked at 3.  Bosa should be the pick but as the Jets need outside pass rush.

Edited by Just Joshin'

4 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

While the temptation to try to try to trade back is great the chance to get a top edge rusher is greater. It came down to Bosa or Allen and went Allen because it shakes up the draft. 

Now pair him with dee ford and could be trouble.

i dont see bosa or williams falling to 5

9 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I really hope this is the niners pick.  I don’t wanna see the jets with their own Josh Allen.

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I hate you

31 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

@Reed83HOF and the New York Jets are on the clock

Will someone try to trade ahead of the Jets to get a QB?  Gruden’s commitment to Carr is considered to be a smokescreen by some

5 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I hate you

Will someone try to trade ahead of the Jets to get a QB?  Gruden’s commitment to Carr is considered to be a smokescreen by some

You make the assumption that we know what’s a smokescreen and what isn’t. 

7 minutes ago, section122 said:

There was a vote and people said it would be too expensive.

I think the jets would snap bosa up in this scenario and it would take an obscene offer to get them to give it up.

It's obvious Bosa is the choice (that's who it is, if no one trades up...). I apparently missed the poll.

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:

It's obvious Bosa is the choice (that's who it is, if no one trades up...). I apparently missed the poll.

it was done during the mock sigh up thread.  Bills will move to 5 and give up there 1st and 2nd this year if bosa, allen or williams are available.

6 minutes ago, bkep32 said:

it was done during the mock sigh up thread.  Bills will move to 5 and give up there 1st and 2nd this year if bosa, allen or williams are available.

Yup. Bills can’t trade up. The people have spoken. 

It Williams is there at 5, then possibly 

9 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Is that your pick then or are you waiting on a trade offer?

The tough part about having a one round mock with trades is that, well, it's only 1 round. We don't get to use the theoretical extra picks we acquire in later rounds.

If I'm only getting to project ONE of my team's picks, of what benefit is it to me to trade down and not get to exercise that one pick until later in the round? If we were doing, say, the 2nd and 3rd rounds, then I'd get to enjoy the spoils of my trade by getting to exercise those extra picks. The way things stand now, though, what's my motivation to trade down and pick up later picks that I'll never get to use?

• Like (+1) 1