TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Completed!!

Virgil

10 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

With the 48th pick, the Miami Dolphins select Kaleb McGary, OT--Washington.  The Dolphins are excited to be able to add a quality OT to their abysmal looking OL to protect Tannihel this year, and whomever we pick next year.   @bkep32 and the Browns are on the clock! 

"Tannihel" is no longer a dolphin

• Like (+1) 1

With the 51st pick of the draft, the Miami Dolphins select Elgton Jenkins--C--Mississippi State.  The Dolphins continue to build its OL to protect Dan Marino --oh wait, he's no longer a Dolphin?  Um, I mean, Ryan Fitzpatrick and next year's rookie.  @RyanC883, and the Steelers are on the clock.  

Edited by RyanC883

With the 52nd pick of the draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers, select Deebo Samuel, WR--South Carolina.  The Steelers would have taken ILB Mack Wilson if he were available, but now, the value is in replacing an ultra-athletic WR with another ultra-athletic WR.  The Steelers are happy to be able to get a WR with speed and great hands at this point in the draft, and can't wait to move him all around the offense to confuse opposing D's.  He'll be a great #2 for JuJu.     We also look forward to his game-changing kick returning ability.   @whatdrought and the Raiders are now on the clock.  

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

With the 52nd pick of the draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers, select Deebo Samuel, WR--South Carolina.  The Steelers would have taken ILB Mack Wilson if he were available, but now, the value is in replacing an ultra-athletic WR with another ultra-athletic WR.  The Steelers are happy to be able to get a WR with speed and great hands at this point in the draft, and can't wait to move him all around the offense to confuse opposing D's.  He'll be a great #2 for JuJu.     We also look forward to his game-changing kick returning ability.   @whatdrought and the Raiders are now on the clock.  

Great value there.  Steelers are right back at it with juju, Deebo and Washington 

• Thank you (+1) 1

With the 53rd pick in the 2019 NFL draft, the Oakland Raiders Select, Jace Sternberger, TE, Texas A&M 

The Raiders are happy to hang our hat on two great days of drafting. Sternberger is a great addition to our offense that has gone from laughable, to formidable in the past two months. We believe that Sternberger is the perfect complementary TE to pair with AB and Tyrell Williams. Derek Carr will be quite happy with this addition. 

Overall, we added anchors on all three levels of our defense, and we added a weapon for our offense. Not a bad start to the draft. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 2

At pick 54, the Texans select Juan Thornhill, S, Virginia. After losing Tyrann Mathieu in free agency they need a ball hawk safety, and Thornhill fits the mold.

At pick 55 the Texans select Julian Love, CB, Notre Dame. Their depleted secondary needs help, and a CB with ball skills is a huge need.

@Virgil is on the clock for the Ravens.

• Like (+1) 2

With the 56th overall pick, the Baltimore Ravens select:

Kelvin Harmon, WR, N.C. State

As a deep threat, Harmon's size (6-3, 214 pounds) and speed stand out. But he is also a savvy route-runner and a tough, willing blocker

GM - We couldn’t be happier to have Harmon fall to us. After an exodus at wide receiver, we found a guy who can not only get deep, but lay down a block in our new read option offense.  It was tough to wait, but this selection validates our patience. 

The Eagles are now on the clock

@Chemical

Edited by Virgil
  • Like (+1) 2

59 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

At pick 54, the Texans select Juan Thornhill, S, Virginia. After losing Tyrann Mathieu in free agency they need a ball hawk safety, and Thornhill fits the mold.

At pick 55 the Texans select Julian Love, CB, Notre Dame. Their depleted secondary needs help, and a CB with ball skills is a huge need.

@Virgil is on the clock for the Ravens.

nice additions to the secondary.  ! 

Phew Texans took a safety and corner but neither are the one(s) we were looking at.

Biggest needs for the eagles are probably interior online/dline depth and linebacker. However, no one left in this draft are a clear upgrade to start at those positions imo. Also, depth can be added with our two 4th rounders.

So we will he attempting to upgrade the safety spot across from Malcom Jenkins by moving who I think is best player available from CB to Safety. 

With the 57th pick the Eagles select Joejuan Williams CB, Vanderbilt

He will be moved to safety and provide corner depth if the secondary is decimated by injuries again. Taylor Rapp was an option here but decided to go with the 6’4” prospect who supposedly improved his 40 time from 4.6 at the combine to 4.55 at his pro day. Before the combine was considered by some to be a late 1st early 2nd pick. 

@BuffaloHokie13 is on the clock

OK, too many pages for me to find trade terms with Bucs. Not sure if it’s straight up 5 for 9 and 40. I’d normally say that’s too much......but they replayed the Bama/LSU game recently, and Q. Williams was just ridiculous! Unblockable. Getting double teamed and still gets the sack kind of stuff. Just WOW!  I’m not sure if it changed my mind, but it did open my eyes. 

Edited by Augie

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Colts select Hakeem butler wr. 6-5 guy with speed to give luck another target.  

@NewEra is on the clock 

Pretty good haul for the Colts! Wilkins, Murphy, and Butler

Just now, Augie said:

OK, too many pages for me to find trade terms with Bucs. Not sure if it’s straight up 6 for 9 and 40. I’d normally say that’s too much......but they replayed the Bama/LSU game recently, and Q. Williams was just ridiculous! Unblockable. Getting double teamed and still gets the sack kind of stuff. Just WOW!  I’m not sure if it changed my mind, but it did open my eyes. 

Buccaneers ndirish1978 5 1,700 Bills TSW Poll 9, 40, 112 1,920

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Pretty good haul for the Colts! Wilkins, Murphy, and Butler

Buccaneers ndirish1978 5 1,700 Bills TSW Poll 9, 40, 112 1,920

Yikes! He was great vs LSU, but Ed Oliver looks a little better. But, I trust the Bills FO. 

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

Yikes! He was great vs LSU, but Ed Oliver looks a little better. But, I trust the Bills FO. 

Personally, I would only do it for Bosa or Allen.  With how much McD rotates his line, I can’t justify that many picks

@NewEra is up and we almost have this thing closed out!

• Like (+1) 1

The chargers were hoping to line up Hakeem Butler opposite Mike Williams with Allen dominating in the slot, but figured the colts would take him.  That being said, we were only going to go WR because Butler was the BPA.  Next BPA fits a need as well, cornerback opposite Heyward.  Justin Layne, cornerback, Michigan St.

NEXT UP @JimKellyTryouts and the chiefs.