TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Completed!!

Virgil

16 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

With the 9th pick in the 2019 draft, the Bucs select Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State.

The Denver Broncos and their GM @Alphadawg7 are on the clock

Not a shock if that were to happen. My biggest question is whether or not the Winston/Haskins comps i have seen are legit? And if so, why get the same thing again? 

2 hours ago, billspro said:

It is nice to get one of the best guys in the draft but I would be a little disappointed we won’t be able to add anyone to help out Allen. If we don’t develop Allen properly the Williams pick will be a waste. I do hope we trade up on draft day though, hopefully it’s for an additional 2nd or 3rd and not to move up in round 1. Trading up in round 1 for a non QB backfires more often than not.

We got Josh Allen a lot of help already with the OL additions, Brown, and Beasely.......and Foster was really starting to come on in the second half of last year........I would bet in this scenario that we would select a WR or a TE in the 3rd......and we could even move up into the second round with so many picks still not used.

If Q. Williams ends up being a Beast......then our defense could potentially be elite

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, mrags said:

You guys sure picked a hell of a time to start this. A guy on a plane and limited access to services and leading into the middle of the night. 

From OP: "Each member has 4 hours to make their pick between the hours of 8am-10p est."

Just now, Golden Goat said:

From OP: "Each member has 4 hours to make their pick between the hours of 8am-10p est."

Yeah. I saw that now. Going back to the beginning of the thread to check it all out. 

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, mrags said:

Yeah. I saw that now. Going back to the beginning of the thread to check it all out. 

Quit yer bitchin. I had a two hour flight delay, flew halfway across the county, and fit in the season premier of GOT. 

Man up ?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

With the 11th pick, the Cincinatti Bengals select Andre Dillard, T, Wahington State. 

The Packers and @wppete are on the clock.

Dillard gives the Bengals the versatility to pass protect at Right Tackle and eventually take over at LT when Cordy Glenn enevitably injures himself. He'll eventually slide in as their new cornerstone LT while allowing for an immediate impact on the right side. 

I almost went Ed Oliver there just for value sake, but was initially hoping for a new MLB at 11.

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable

With the 12th pick in the 2019 NFL draft the Green Bay Packers select form Ole Miss WR, DK Metcalf.

Green Bay adds a deep pass catching threat for Aaron Rogers. His 4.3 speed and 6’4 230 frame will be hard for DBs. Working alongside Aaron Rogers will refine DKs game and speed his progress. 

The Dolphins and @RyanC883 is in the clock. 

Edited by wppete
  • Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

.....and Oliver continues to slide.

Dont see him passing here or at the falcons

50 minutes ago, wppete said:

With the 12th pick in the 2019 NFL draft the Green Bay Packers select form Ole Miss WR, DK Metcalf.

Green Bay adds a deep pass catching threat for Aaron Rogers. His 4.3 speed and 6’4 230 frame will be hard for DBs. Working alongside Aaron Rogers will refine DKs game and speed his progress. 

The Dolphins and @RyanC883 is in the clock. 

Calvin Johnson type of wr...he will be doing deep post, slants/drives and 9 routes all day long.

• Like (+1) 2

The Dolphins and Titans have made a trade.  @Chuck Wagonand the Titans are now on the Clock.  

The Dolphins get pick #19 & pick #51 (1,265 of value); the Titans get #13 & pick #116 (1,212 of value).  

The Dolphins have a TON of needs, and will be able to get a quality player at #19 as well as pick up a 2nd rounder.  

21 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

The Dolphins and Titans have made a trade.  @Chuck Wagonand the Titans are now on the Clock.  

The Dolphins get pick #19 & pick #51 (1,265 of value); the Titans get #13 & pick #116 (1,212 of value).  

The Dolphins have a TON of needs, and will be able to get a quality player at #19 as well as pick up a 2nd rounder.  

•  

Might want to ask virgil but I think the team moving back needs to net 200 extra in compensation per rules of this draft

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, bkep32 said:

Might want to ask virgil but I think the team moving back needs to net 200 extra in compensation per rules of this draft

I think @Chuck Wagon got it passed with Virgil.  The Dolphins have so many issues, and one player at #13 would not solve them.  Still a lot of players who are on my Miami board will be available at both 19 and 51 (even though we are not picking in this draft in a 2nd round).    

5 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

I think @Chuck Wagon got it passed with Virgil.  The Dolphins have so many issues, and one player at #13 would not solve them.  Still a lot of players who are on my Miami board will be available at both 19 and 51 (even though we are not picking in this draft in a 2nd round).    

?

17 minutes ago, Virgil said:

@bkep32 is right.  Needs to add value. I just responded to the message 

Thanks @bkep32 and @Virgil    The trade has now been updated.  

Tenn gets: 13 / 116 / 151 / 233   

MIA gets: 

19 / 51 / 82

Now, @Chuck Wagon and Tenn are officially on the Clock! 

Edited by RyanC883