TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Completed!!

Virgil

1 minute ago, Just Joshin' said:

I had TB in mock drat #1 and selected White.  He is off the board but Williams is available.  Williams by many is considered the best player in the draft so I am interested in the decision and why.

Because Bowl Cut Davis wanted to be funny and throw a strange twist in so the bills would trade up for Quinnen.

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Because Bowl Cut Davis wanted to be funny and throw a strange twist in so the bills would trade up for Quinnen.

It’s not entirely implausible that Williams drops to 5.  I think 2 QB’s could be gone by now and defensive schemes play a factor.  

There’s honestly been so little activity and pre-draft ties, I don’t think anyone has a clue about the top 10 picks 

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

It must be nice to have all the answers. 

I made the choice that I made because it was a good value and because I didn't want Williams. I like Mo Hurst and Bj Hill, two guys that we drafted just last year. I also didn't feel that Sweat nor Burns were worth a top 5 pick as a player, but I felt that White was. More to the point, White gives me a stud in the middle of my Defense that helps all three layers of my D and I can find better value later in the draft to fill other needs. 

Just now, bkep32 said:

so if bucs dont make there pick do we move onto the giants at 6? or do we make a pick, i know the time frame of 4 hours has to be getting pretty close.

He’ll get there 

34 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I made the choice that I made because it was a good value and because I didn't want Williams. I like Mo Hurst and Bj Hill, two guys that we drafted just last year. I also didn't feel that Sweat nor Burns were worth a top 5 pick as a player, but I felt that White was. More to the point, White gives me a stud in the middle of my Defense that helps all three layers of my D and I can find better value later in the draft to fill other needs. 

I agree that Burns is not a top 10 pick.  Round 1 yes, but after pick 20.  It feels like I am a minority in this belief.

57 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I don’t have all the answers but I know that Pj Hall would be slapping you upside your head for calling him Bj hill.  You must really like him.

i love Devin White.  He’s a stud for sure.  I just don’t see the raiders taking him over Quinnen Williams. Maybe because he’s my #1 guy and can help the raiders inept pass rush and run d, but I knew there would be a curve ball there.  Very like the raiders 

11 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I don’t have all the answers but I know that Pj Hall would be slapping you upside your head for calling him Bj hill.  You must really like him.

i love Devin White.  He’s a stud for sure.  I just don’t see the raiders taking him over Quinnen Williams. Maybe because he’s my #1 guy and can help the raiders inept pass rush and run d, but I knew there would be a curve ball there.  Very like the raiders 

lol. Fair enough. Well, they were similar players with similar names in the same draft. 

I just think that interior does not represent as big a need for us and that White is an equal value to Williams in that regard. 

• Like (+1) 1

Jags war room:  While our defense didn’t play up to expectations last year, it was our offense that kept us out of the playoffs.  While we added nick foles, our playmakers are still somewhat lacking. The weakest unit on either side of the ball is the Tight End room.  Nick loved working with Zach Ertz and it’s time to address the TE.

With the 7th pick, the Jacksonville Jaguars select Tj Hockenson, tight end, Iowa.

@Just Joshin'and the lions are on the clock

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1