TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Completed!!

Virgil

***PICK IS IN***

With the first pick in the 2019 NFL draft the Arizona Cardinals select......Kyler Murray QB Oklahoma.

We didnt want to have any confusion in our QB room come camp day 1.  We have been in some talks with the Giants and other teams about the 1st pick but this deal just come up at the last second.  Now we have a young QB with a bright future to build upon and extra picks to help make him succeed.  

San Fran 49ers are on the clock!

Edited by bkep32

@Kirby Jackson is on the clock 

12 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

The New York Giants are excited about the opportunity to have Josh in the building learn from Eli and his extensive experience at the position, and eventually help this team beat the Patriots a few more times.

I’m surprised this happened so early and the Cards didn’t wait to see which QB needy teams missed out on their guy to maybe drive up the price.  But 37 overall is a good haul for a guy they didn’t intend to keep 

1 minute ago, formerlyofCtown said:

If you find someone drunk enough on this board to give a second for Rosen take it, but trade down and take Lock.

always easier said then done, trying to move down is always beneficial with how the rookie wage scale is and the 5th year option in the first round.  Trying to actually get a trade partner to move up is very difficult.

27 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

If you find someone drunk enough on this board to give a second for Rosen take it, but trade down and take Lock.

Most analysts gave Rosen a higher grade than Lock.  And in this case; most = almost every.  One season behind a TERRIBLE OL and offensive playcalling and now he’s not even worth a 2nd?  

If I’m any team not named the Cardinals that needs a QB, I’m looking to acquire Rosen before I’m looking to draft any of these guys in the 1st rd.  It’s not even close

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, NewEra said:

Most analysts gave Rosen a higher grade than Lock.  And in this case; most = almost every.  One season behind a TERRIBLE OL and offensive playcalling and now he’s not even worth a 2nd?  

If I’m any team not named the Cardinals that needs a QB, I’m looking to acquire Rosen before I’m looking to draft any of these guys in the 1st rd.  It’s not even close

The 2004 QB class teams are the ones in play imo. Eli, Rivers, and Ben are all on the way out. Let him sit a year and learn about game prep from a true pro.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

pc

I figured.  Currently playing on xbox.  Was about to piece a new rig together when I got hit with an unexpected surgery.  

30 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

The 2004 QB class teams are the ones in play imo. Eli, Rivers, and Ben are all on the way out. Let him sit a year and learn about game prep from a true pro.

The skins and dolphins as well, unless they plan on tanking for their QB next year.  If that’s the case, just tank 2 years for Lawrence.  

Edited by NewEra

1 hour ago, bkep32 said:

***TRADE ALERT***

Arizona Cardinals trade Josh Rosen to the NY Giants for their 37th Pick.

In the real world this will be about the best the Cardinals can expect.  Their clumsy handling of their Murray love has reduced their leverage.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Not a big fan of any really.  Lock I believe has the best chance to succeed and is the only one Id take in the first.  Rosen is talented but doesnt have that it factor.  I dont see the it factor in Murray either.  I do believe Lock seems to have a little of that.

Edited by formerlyofCtown